I Am Not Human Music Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Not Human Music Video?

In his bus on Ustream, Wayne showed us the daily plan for his video shoots and at the very top of the piece of paper was written "I am not a human being" or something very similar. Do yall think this is the super secretive Carter IV track that they had to shut down the set for?

Wayne has redone mixtape songs in the past for final album releases and this I think could definitely be one of those.
    Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Re: I Am Not Human Music Video

ya its called "I Am Not Human", probably a rebirth throw-away he redid

Comment

Originally posted by bobcatvictim
      In his bus on Ustream, Wayne showed us the daily plan for his video shoots and at the very top of the piece of paper was written "I am not a human being" or something very similar. Do yall think this is the super secretive Carter IV track that they had to shut down the set for?

Wayne has redone mixtape songs in the past for final album releases and this I think could definitely be one of those.
      what are u talking about "Secret"?

the song has been out and if it was a secret why did he show the paper?

Comment

hope dat the video is hott

Comment

Well for one thing it hasn't been mentioned in any other medium. I think ustream being live is a something anyone could slip up and show something on. It hasn't been mentioned by them since Birdman said it was going to be released as a single, so why are they still messing with it?
          Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

The secrets out!

Comment

The title made it seem like you had it. be more specific next time! lol

Y.O.L.O

Comment

wayne said it was just going to be a promo single for rebirth. not a single for carter 4

Comment

Originally posted by weezyfbaby22
                  wayne said it was just going to be a promo single for rebirth. not a single for carter 4
                  That could make sense, but... source?

Comment

Originally posted by weezyfbaby22
                    It obviously isn't a Rebirth single now, so why they still making a video for it if it's not an album cut?
                    Weezy Meets Dylan

Comment

Re: I Am Not Human Music Video?

on the interview wit tim westwood they showed wayne and gudda rappin crazy to some beat.. maybe thats the C4 video since gudda keeps puttin on twitter that he n wayne jus shot the video
                      Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Re: I Am Not Human Music Video?

Originally posted by twon14
                        on the interview wit tim westwood they showed wayne and gudda rappin crazy to some beat.. maybe thats the C4 video since gudda keeps puttin on twitter that he n wayne jus shot the video
                        Yeah man I don't know if they would keep it that big a secret but if it's on a new beat or something maybe it could be on CIV.
                        Weezy Meets Dylan

Comment

Working...
                        X