I Am Not Human Music Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Am Not Human Music Video?

twon-yea that video was for c4 and the beat their using is from the song willy wonka by meek millz. that songs fire if u dont know it.

Comment

Originally posted by AML_0803
      twon-yea that video was for c4 and the beat their using is from the song willy wonka by meek millz. that songs fire if u dont know it.
      I don't think they can use other people's beats on albums unless they pay them a ton of money. I highly doubt he'd use this for CIV. More likely it's for a Gudda mixtape. They didn't allow any cameras or unnecessary people on the set when they shot the CIV video, so we don't have any footage of that shoot.
      Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

hell no that song sucked it won't be on tha carter iv trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhu
          hell no that song sucked it won't be on tha carter iv trust me
          that song sucked? Flow Was Amazing, Beat was Amazing, Hook Was amazing, Lyrics Was Amazing, the title of the song was Amazing, Everything about Im Not Human was Amazing, should been on the album, even it leaked tought

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
          X