Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which track from C3 would you like to hear a sequel to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which track from C3 would you like to hear a sequel to?

I think the popular choice will be Mr. Carter and having Jay/Wayne on wax together again..but personally:

You Ain't Got Nuthin Pt. II
    Fab and Juelz both brought it on that track originally, so for Pt. II it'd be sick to hear 2 more emcees have it out with Wayne..imagine seeing it on the tracklisting:

12. You Ain't Got Nuthin Pt. II (feat. Game, Young Jeezy) (prod. by The Alchemist)

Re: Which track from C3 would you like to hear a sequel to?

Originally posted by chisox1917
    I think the popular choice will be Mr. Carter and having Jay/Wayne on wax together again..but personally:

Fab and Juelz both brought it on that track originally, so for Pt. II it'd be sick to hear 2 more emcees have it out with Wayne..imagine seeing it on the tracklisting:

12. You Ain't Got Nuthin Pt. II (feat. Game, Young Jeezy) (prod. by The Alchemist)
    That would be so sick, but I would have to go with 3 Peat. i really liked it, but it just seemed too short for me.

Comment

A millie and perhaps shoot me down

Comment

Would go with A Milli but that's way over-done now so I would go with Dr.Carter or Let The Beat Build.
        I hardly like hit or good songs being remixed or redone for some reason.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Phone Home and would be called "I've Landed" that would be sick shit

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
          "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
          - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
          sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sPiR1TuaL xxx
            Would go with A Milli but that's way over-done now so I would Dr.Carter or Let The Beat Build.
            I hardly like hit or good songs being remixed or redone for some reason.
            not the same beat as a millie but a song like it

Comment

Misunderstood II.........oh wait a min

Comment

Let The Beat Build Pt 2. aka The Beat Has Been Built. wayne ft. eminem and t.i.
                god damn that would be hella dope

Comment

Yeah i like to see a Misunderstood II aswell

Comment

Missunderstood part II (feat eminem)
                    and
                    You Ain't Got Nothin On Me (feat the game)

Comment

I really have a hard time picturing wayne doing part 2's of CIII songs. Its gonna be all original

... for the couple of tracks Ive heard, cause btw, I Wayne's uncle
                      Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by dpl41612
                        Originally posted by chisox1917

That would be so sick, but I would have to go with 3 Peat. i really liked it, but it just seemed too short for me.
                        agree dude 3 peat seemed like it was to short and its my favorite song on the album

Comment

Working...
                        X