Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lil Wayne Endorse "The Drought is Over Mixtapes" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Lil Wayne Endorse "The Drought is Over Mixtapes" ?

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
    Originally posted by EC_Franknstein
    Originally posted by ThaEmbacy
    Originally posted by lilweezyfan
    Originally posted by ThaEmbacy
    just cuz empire stated that wayne is hosting it...doesnt mean he's endorsing

i've seen millions of tapes saying they were endorsed by big names when they rly werent

and wayne IS cool with EVIL EMPIRE not the empire tho

proof below:
    http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-play ... 1a9&tid=25

listen to the intro done by raj smooth..lil waynes official dj

and the interludes...they all shout out evil empire...currnsy raw dizzy and mack maine

and the outro done by wayne himslef
    is that mixtape official
    yes it actually is..i mean everyone shouts out evil empire on it
    No it isnt
    I won't claim that it is official, but it does state on the cover that it is an "official young money mixtape."
    bro if photoshop can show bush and bin laden holdin hands it wont be very hard to pt 3 words in

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
      Originally posted by IceMan
      Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.
      i thought you know about evil empire and empire when you already have the drought is over 7...viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2471&start=220 SMH
      They are not the same... they worked together but they separated
      ehem....liar
      How is that letting me know who is who? HAHAH
      The "DJ" is not important if all he does is compile songs into a mixtape, shit, even I can do that. A DJ actually spins and scratches records! It's just weird to me how they both have Empire in their name. I didn't even know that this "Empire" faggot hosted the tapes until last month. Lil Wayne got beef with him and y'all on his dick.
      That goes to show not everyone is on Lil' Wayne's dick.

But on a better note, without evil empire, all of lil waynes good song would just compile up.
      I meant to talk about Empire and the way everybody is looking out to him as if he's bigger than Wayne. I do feel y'all though on the fact that without these DJs, we wouldn't have as much leaks and such, but I would had preferred them to be released CDQ through Wayne without lame-ass tags.

bro if photoshop can show bush and bin laden holdin hands it wont be very hard to pt 3 words in
      I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.

Comment

[quote=mkvelidadon]
        Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.
        i thought you know about evil empire and empire when you already have the drought is over 7...viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2471&start=220 SMH
        ehem....liar
        The "DJ" is not important if all he does is compile songs into a mixtape, shit, even I can do that. A DJ actually spins and scratches records! It's just weird to me how they both have Empire in their name. I didn't even know that this "Empire" faggot hosted the tapes until last month. Lil Wayne got beef with him and y'all on his dick.

But on a better note, without evil empire, all of lil waynes good song would just compile up.
        I meant to talk about Empire and the way everybody is looking out to him as if he's bigger than Wayne. I do feel y'all though on the fact that without these DJs, we wouldn't have as much leaks and such, but I would had preferred them to be released CDQ through Wayne without lame-ass tags.

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":2f8u1skm
        I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:2f8u1skm]
        When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?

Comment

[quote=ooo][quote=mkvelidadon][quote=ThaKidB]
          Originally posted by mkvelidadon":2jtx3avt]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
          i thought you know about evil empire and empire when you already have the drought is over 7...[url="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2471&start=220
          viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2471&start=220[/url] SMH
          ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":2jtx3avt
          I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:2jtx3avt]
          When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:2jtx3avt]
          within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
          perhaps but i think its unlikely

Comment

It's actually one now

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

[quote=EC_Franknstein][quote=ooo][quote=mkvelidadon]
              Originally posted by IceMan":2wgw2e8i][quote="mkvelidadon":2wgw2e8i]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
              i thought you know about evil empire and empire when you already have the drought is over 7...[url="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2471&start=220
              ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":2wgw2e8i
              I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:2wgw2e8i]
              When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:2wgw2e8i]
              within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
              perhaps but i think its unlikely[/quote:2wgw2e8i]
              Thanks. Will it be on this site as soon as it comes out?

Comment

[quote=ooo][quote=EC_Franknstein][quote=ooo]
                Originally posted by mkvelidadon":nt8lrno6][quote="IceMan":nt8lrno6][quote="mkvelidadon":nt8lrno6]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
                ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":nt8lrno6
                I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:nt8lrno6]
                When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:nt8lrno6]
                within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
                perhaps but i think its unlikely[/quote:nt8lrno6]
                Thanks. Will it be on this site as soon as it comes out?[/quote:nt8lrno6]

No shit, Sherlock.

Comment

[quote=mkvelidadon][quote=ooo][quote=EC_Franknstein]
                  Originally posted by ooo
                  Originally posted by ThaKidB":22ei6vug][quote="mkvelidadon":22ei6vug][quote="IceMan":22ei6vug][quote="mkvelidadon":22ei6vug]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
                  ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":22ei6vug
                  I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:22ei6vug]
                  When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:22ei6vug]
                  within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
                  perhaps but i think its unlikely[/quote:22ei6vug]
                  Thanks. Will it be on this site as soon as it comes out?[/quote:22ei6vug]

No shit, Sherlock.[/quote:22ei6vug]
                  hahaha yer it will be on

Comment

[quote=mkvelidadon][quote=ooo][quote=EC_Franknstein]
                    Originally posted by ooo
                    Originally posted by ThaKidB":1wnl1pm8][quote="mkvelidadon":1wnl1pm8][quote="IceMan":1wnl1pm8][quote="mkvelidadon":1wnl1pm8]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
                    ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":1wnl1pm8
                    I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:1wnl1pm8]
                    When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:1wnl1pm8]
                    within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
                    perhaps but i think its unlikely[/quote:1wnl1pm8]
                    Thanks. Will it be on this site as soon as it comes out?[/quote:1wnl1pm8]

No shit, Sherlock.[/quote:1wnl1pm8]
                    how bout suck my dick bitch. y would i know that? im new to this fuckin place.

Comment

[quote=ooo][quote=mkvelidadon][quote=ooo]
                      Originally posted by ooo
                      Originally posted by mkvelidadon":2jd1pcui][quote="ThaKidB":2jd1pcui][quote="mkvelidadon":2jd1pcui][quote="IceMan":2jd1pcui][quote="mkvelidadon":2jd1pcui]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
                      ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":2jd1pcui
                      I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:2jd1pcui]
                      When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:2jd1pcui]
                      within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
                      perhaps but i think its unlikely[/quote:2jd1pcui]
                      Thanks. Will it be on this site as soon as it comes out?[/quote:2jd1pcui]

No shit, Sherlock.[/quote:2jd1pcui]
                      how bout suck my dick bitch. y would i know that? im new to this fuckin place.[/quote:2jd1pcui]

Wow. Calm down there buddy, didn't mean to get you excited.

Comment

[quote=mkvelidadon][quote=ooo][quote=mkvelidadon]
                        Originally posted by ooo
                        Originally posted by ooo":34znytfr][quote="mkvelidadon":34znytfr][quote="ThaKidB":34znytfr][quote="mkvelidadon":34znytfr][quote="IceMan":34znytfr][quote="mkvelidadon":34znytfr]Evil Empire and Empire, different people? Name jackers.[/quote]
                        ehem....liar

Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":34znytfr
                        I get you, but that Young Money tape is really old It came out before we were flooded with all these fake Wayne tapes. The tape also comes from a DJ (Raj Smoove) who's only hosted official Wayne tapes. Wayne himself also shouts out the Evil Empire on the outro of the tape.[/quote:34znytfr]
                        When is the next drought is over (official or non-official) coming out?[/quote:34znytfr]
                        within 2 weeks

and at mkveldion
                        perhaps but i think its unlikely[/quote:34znytfr]
                        Thanks. Will it be on this site as soon as it comes out?[/quote:34znytfr]

No shit, Sherlock.[/quote:34znytfr]
                        how bout suck my dick bitch. y would i know that? im new to this fuckin place.[/quote:34znytfr]

Wow. Calm down there buddy, didn't mean to get you excited. [/quote:34znytfr]
                        No dude. im sicka smart asses like u. I asked a question. Answer it the right way or let it be

Comment

Wayne doesn't.. but they have the exclusives some how..

Remember on Drought is Over Part 2: that song 'World of Fantasy' doesn't that verse sound familiar with 'Playing with Fire' last verse.

I think Wayne is smart enough to have planned this shit. Like making us think he don't fuck with Empire yet they have his exclusives...

"You probably still a virgin, I'ma bust your cherry,
                          And I'mma come through in something so cherry.
                          I'm sitting on Pirelli's, pumping Makaveli,
                          Showed your girlfriend my house, she think I live in Italy."

Comment

Working...
                          X