Leaks are Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaks are Bad?

I see on Ky twitter that he feels leaks are hurting the music industry which I can't see his point. For me it will be really hard to believe Wayne would be as popular as he is now without them. In my opinion it is not "leaks" that hurt an artist because if you really are talented and make good music fans will go out and support you and buy your albums. If your music is garbage THEN you will fail

Anyone disagree or have there own opinion?

Re: Leaks are Bad?

Agree

Comment

They are bad. If you're not paying money to support the artists you love, you're just using them with out giving them anything in return. It's stealing, not a hard concept to graps if you have morals.
      Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

@jdmasfuck are u that one faggot calling him a nigger?

EDIT: this guy http://twitter.com/koolaidkillas what a fukin loser

Comment

Leaks help him out really. If the Carter 3 didn't leak then I don't know if I would of bought it because I wouldn't know what to expect. It could of been a horrible album I would of never known

Edit: Dude why are you calling people niggers? Not cool, I hope you die slow

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
            @jdmasfuck are u that one faggot calling him a nigger?

EDIT: this guy http://twitter.com/koolaidkillas what a fukin loser
            He might have fucked it up for us

Comment

HOLD UP!!! im not that little fagget white boy calling KY a nigger he is stupid and a no life

Comment

I hate leaks, I hate when good songs like yes, the american dream, lookout, in your face, im not human, most wanted rockstar, best rapper alive II etc.... don't end up on albums!

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan
                  I hate leaks, I hate when good songs like yes, the american dream, lookout, in your face, im not human, most wanted rockstar, best rapper alive II etc.... don't end up on albums!
                  I agree but what if those songs never leaked? He probally would have not gone back to the studio and record more great songs that did make the albums.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                    Leaks help him out really. If the Carter 3 didn't leak then I don't know if I would of bought it because I wouldn't know what to expect. It could of been a horrible album I would of never known

Edit: Dude why are you calling people niggers? Not cool, I hope you die slow
                    No, in no way it does.

If most people (like me) have the same attitude, which is, If you already have it why pay for the SAME exact thing ? It's arrogant in a way but at the same time it is true. With this 'recession' and all, noone wants to pay for something if they can get it for free.

so in the end it hurts more then it does good. yeah, you got the music, true, he may want to record more 'new' tracks that will probably get leaked anyway.

That's like buying an album and then when you put it in you realize you ALREADY HAVE THE TRACKS. I found that happen with so many albums because of leaks. I really got annoyed with buying albums...

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Leaks get us more songs from Weezy because he's one of the most prolific artists of our time.

Other artists just lose their livelihood. It's bad overall for people who aren't already superstars and fabulously rich, which is most artists.
                      Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

I think it's good for people like Weezy who can keep up with the leaks and record new songs every night to replace songs that got leaked. However it would probably take someone like Drake 2+ years to re-record Thank Me Later if it got leaked today. So it depends on the artist...

Comment

Working...
                        X