Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leaks are Bad?

Originally posted by bobcatvictim
    Leaks get us more songs from Weezy because he's one of the most prolific artists of our time.

Other artists just lose their livelihood. It's bad overall for people who aren't already superstars and fabulously rich, which is most artists.
    Most of those people you see AREN'T fabulously rich. They make out to be that way. They have leased cars, rented houses, etc. All of that money you see grossed has to be paid back to A&R's, other artist, hotels, etc.

Wayne may be well off but leaks really kill him. Imagine not hearing any tracks from his albums then hearing them. Imo, that makes the excitement more better. Which is the reason I USE to like albums, it was exciting to open the new cd, get the fresh CD smell, and then pop it in and listen to all new tracks. Nowadays so much stuff is leaked it's like listening to a mixtape.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Leak or no leak if people had their mind on buying the album than they would. If you are not a die hard Wayne fan and you happen to get your hands on a leaked album than of course your not going to buy the album. People buy music that they feel is worth buying. & that's what happened to the Carter 3 it leaked but it was to good for people not to still but it, it has nothing to do with Wayne, its about the music. Nobody gives a fuck about how hard a artist works because its all about the out come. Simple as that.

Comment

I think that leaks can be good or bad. Obviously, you don't want all of the music to get out, because then no one would buy the albums. Weezy gives us a bunch of free music as is.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan
          I hate leaks, I hate when good songs like yes, the american dream, lookout, in your face, im not human, most wanted rockstar, best rapper alive II etc.... don't end up on albums!
          Co-Sign!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

"Leaks" didnt help Wayne, what help wayne was the fact the he was willing to release free music. Leaks are songs that you were released without your agreement. And yes they do hurt the music industry much more than they help it
            Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

I think leaks hurt sells.

Comment

good for me

Comment

you think there would be a way to stop leaks huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
                    @jdmasfuck are u that one faggot calling him a nigger?

EDIT: this guy http://twitter.com/koolaidkillas what a fukin loser
                    wow that armo is talking way to much, kids like this
                    "Life is such a gap, get some money in between it."

Comment

I CAN SAY THEY ARE BT FOR LIL WAYNE HE HAD SUM OF DA CARTER 3 TO LEAK IF IM RIGHT I THINK I AM AND STILL SOLD 1.5 MILL IN WEEK ONE

Comment

Working...
                      X