No Dedication 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dedication 4?

So I was thinkin' since C4 was gonna be released while he was in jail does this mean that D4 won't come out since he's gonna be jail. And he does the dedications before the albums....

EDIT: well wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_IV) says it won't drop til after he's released so I guess we'll see, you can lock it I guess.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Re: No Dedication 4?

who said C4 is gonna be released in jail?

This ain't how i was born
    But this is how i live.
    So that's how i'll die And do not close my eyes.
    'Cause when you see me in ther casket I'mma look right back at ya.
    http://twitter.com/JMBhigh

Comment

Originally posted by JMB
      More then likely if he's shooting videos for it and his camp is speaking on C4 then I don't have a doubt in my mind that it will drop while he's in jail. It'd be the perfect time actually.

I mean I'm pretty sure he's tryin' to get everything straight for the album before he goes in,

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
        Originally posted by JMB
        More then likely if he's shooting videos for it and his camp is speaking on C4 then I don't have a doubt in my mind that it will drop while he's in jail. It'd be the perfect time actually.

I mean I'm pretty sure he's tryin' to get everything straight for the album before he goes in,
        no he wont release it while he is in jail. that would be stupid plain and simple. when he gets out he will have thoughts about prison and shit that he will want to record for the album. and if he released it while he is in prison that means no music videos (well actuall videos instead of those green screen peice of shit ones) no promo tour, or anything. the most we will get while he's in jail is a single

Comment

If he really did D's before albums then D4 should be before C5 since D3 was after CIII
          Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

do you people really not understand that this album WILL come out while hes in jail? you brought up a good point with new thoughts and a different point of view after jail, which is exactly why he WONT record records for C4 after hes out. His rhymes will be different and will sound different, probably better. They are not going to want to put pre-jail recordings and post-jail records on one album. They WILL release it while hes in jail. Then after he gets out he'll make some sort of mixtape to get his flow back and improve it even more than it is. After hes got that done and down he'll release an album after that, being a completely post-jail record. Having an album with post-jail recordings and pre-jail recordings would be a TERRIBLE idea, it would sound unbelievably odd. It only makes sense to release it while hes in jail, then after make a mixtape, then after make a studio album. That seems like the most logical thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GetRepped
              do you people really not understand that this album WILL come out while hes in jail? you brought up a good point with new thoughts and a different point of view after jail, which is exactly why he WONT record records for C4 after hes out. His rhymes will be different and will sound different, probably better. They are not going to want to put pre-jail recordings and post-jail records on one album. They WILL release it while hes in jail. Then after he gets out he'll make some sort of mixtape to get his flow back and improve it even more than it is. After hes got that done and down he'll release an album after that, being a completely post-jail record. Having an album with post-jail recordings and pre-jail recordings would be a TERRIBLE idea, it would sound unbelievably odd. It only makes sense to release it while hes in jail, then after make a mixtape, then after make a studio album. That seems like the most logical thing to do.
              I cosign this!

Comment

Originally posted by GetRepped
                Did you ever consider that maybe they already have the album completed and ready to go? Just because they release itafter he is out of prison doesn't mean he has to mix pre-prison with post-prison. It would be the biggest mistake they could ever make to release while he is in prison.

But lets get back on topic.

Comment

jesus christ stop stressing the manss musicc so goddamn much
                  they wanna kno what weezy is, and what kinda disease he is ; i cant be cured, ya cant cure ; Gottah scope with a red beam for when i aint sure ; A Peek a Boo muthafucka i see you, Yous a pussy & i would love to be ghoneria

Comment

meh if D4 was coming I'm sure DJ Drama would be jumping up and down about it on twitter. All we can do is hope.
                    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

it cld b released en he in jail.. i hope it is

Comment

ive been waiting on D4 for a while now....please come out! D7 will be fyre but i'ma need some more wayne to listen to.

Comment

Working...
                        X