Eat You Alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat You Alive...

I was recently looking up the lyrics on Google for Eat You Alive and I stumbled across a review that is claiming that Wayne got Renegaded on his own Track http://www.killerhiphop.com/lil-wayne-e ... -ludacris/ . Although I like Ludacris I had to disagree even though Luda's verse went hard, but i just want to know what everyone else thinks.... Do you also think that Wayne got Renegaded??

"IMO: No they had equally intersting verses"

Re: Eat You Alive...

Originally posted by dwaynemcarter
    I was recently looking up the lyrics on Google for Eat You Alive and I stumbled across a review that is claiming that Wayne got Renegaded on his own Track http://www.killerhiphop.com/lil-wayne-e ... -ludacris/ . Although I like Ludacris I had to disagree even though Luda's verse went hard, but i just want to know what everyone else thinks.... Do you also think that Wayne got Renegaded??

wat doe this suppose to mean

Comment

^ smh, if you never know anything dont post, spammer

haha killerhiphop is affiliated with lil wayne hq
      and imo, they both went hard. i cant really pick

Comment

Sorry for confusion but i felt angered to here Wayne got renagaded on his own track when i feel this is a C3 worthy track and Wayne produces another classic to me. But i just wanted to know if everyone else felt the same or whether they think Luda was better than Wayne on this track ?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne602

Im pretty sure its when someone whose featured's verse is better then the artist. if that makes sense haha. I think both there verses go hard but theres no way ludas is way better.
          DTA!!!
          check out datnewkhalifa.com

Comment

Sorry for confusion but i felt angered to here Wayne got renagaded on his own track when i feel this is a C3 worthy track and Wayne produces another classic to me. But i just wanted to know if everyone else felt the same or whether they think Luda was better than Wayne on this track ?
            luda went hard, but the fast rappin didn't fit in to that beat

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by JAMERS�N

Lmfao.. Damn.

Comment

[quote=Rockstar Wayne]
                Originally posted by "JAMERS�N":3vr51pfu

Lmfao.. Damn.[/quote:3vr51pfu]

that was off topic but forreal, go check his posts

Comment

Originally posted by gudda18
                  Originally posted by lilwayne602

Im pretty sure its when someone whose featured's verse is better then the artist. if that makes sense haha. I think both there verses go hard but theres no way ludas is way better.
                  Ye, i may be completely wrong here but i think it comes from the jay z song renegade wen eminem destroyed him on it.

But na, i dont think luda did tbh, it was close tho

Comment

Listen to Jay-z feat eminem-Renegade

Thats what he means. Eminem went off on jay-zs songs.
                    rapxclusive.com

Comment

I love this song alot, Wayne went hard, Luda went hard. But Luda destoryed his verse!

Comment

There styles are completely different and both ripped it in their own way nuff said

Comment

Working...
                        X