Eat You Alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eat You Alive...

wayne did alot better i mean i dont think luda really did fit on that beat cause he can really only fast rap just like em so neither one of em fit on every beat since they only rap fast or at least some wat fast practically all the time
    now i think luda did good in his own way but i still dont think it really fit so i have to give it to the best rapper alive weezy!

Comment

Luda killed his verse on this track.

i really didnt listen to this song that much with just wayne....but now i do...because luda is a beast

so ya Luda renegaded this song!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
        Originally posted by dwaynemcarter
        Sorry for confusion but i felt angered to here Wayne got renagaded on his own track when i feel this is a C3 worthy track and Wayne produces another classic to me. But i just wanted to know if everyone else felt the same or whether they think Luda was better than Wayne on this track ?
        luda went hard, but the fast rappin didn't fit in to that beat
        um yes it did

Comment

It's your typical Luda verse, not saying that he didn't kill his verse, he always does. But when your doing a song with Wayne you gotta take it to a whole other level, which Luda doesn't. He plays it safe. So IMO, Weezy was better.

Not to mention the fact that most of us have had the Ludaless version for about a year and a half now and were used to Weezy's verses, and the fact that theres an addition to an"old song" usually sounds better once you've tired of the original.

Comment

Working...
          X