No announcement yet.

Who Is Sick Of No New Only Wayne Songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Sick Of No New Only Wayne Songs?

is it just me or has the release of waynes music become less and less. i dono if they are waiting till he goes to jail to release it so it will be more popular or what. i know he has tonssss music recorded it just wont be released. the next thing we are waiting on is DIO7 and who the hell knows when thats coming out. the last we got was no ceilings. the wait is getting old.

Re: Who Is Sick Of No New Only Wayne Songs?

man you aren't kidding, i'm sick of this shit too.

Comment

well yea im sick of not getting new songs too

Comment

haha i know what your talking about...but lets be honest wayne does so much music we have to be more thankful
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

We were spoiled.

I mean seriously think about it. Could you imagine being a mainstream music fan? Like Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas, or even someone like Eminem?

You would go through serious withdrawals. Weezy puts out more music than anyone this game has EVER seen [at least someone of his popularity].

I mean I still agree, I wish we had more tracks too, but at the same time I try and be thankful for the 1800 wayne songs I have in my itunes. Hahaha

Like my big bro say I'm goin' in, and if the pool's full of money I'm just glad I learned to swim, Cannonball bitch I hope the divin' board's sturdy

I'm from the swamp, little mud on my Nike Air's, Stomp on yo face, Little blood on my Nike Air's

God I hope I wear this jersey forever - Derek Jeter

Comment

Yeah I am tbh.

Truthfully though, artist have tons of music they record over time. Like stuff that never makes albums, or when they just feel like hoppin' in the studio to record somefin. I'm pretty sure he has some stuff stored up but I think they will do it like they did tupac and release all his music when he dies. and they STILL said tupac has unreleased material that his mother still hasn't/or will never put out to the public. I can just imagine the stuff lil wayne has saved up.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

As you can see, me and Iceman be on the same page

Like my big bro say I'm goin' in, and if the pool's full of money I'm just glad I learned to swim, Cannonball bitch I hope the divin' board's sturdy

I'm from the swamp, little mud on my Nike Air's, Stomp on yo face, Little blood on my Nike Air's

God I hope I wear this jersey forever - Derek Jeter

Comment

It only seems like we re not getting anything because we re used to so much. If this was an em or 50 forum we would never get anything outside of albums and on very rare occasions
                Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by Tmoney108
                  As you can see, me and Iceman be on the same page
                  yeah i definitely agree with you but i mean he is the hardest working artist and they should show it by releasing some more songs. my guess is we will be flooded once jail time comes.

Comment

Seriously.. ya'll tripping so hard if you don't think we been getting a decent amount of new music.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                      Seriously.. ya'll tripping so hard if you don't think we been getting a decent amount of new music.

co sign FTW

Comment

I mean i agree that we are spoiled a little but what is empire gonna do not put out the mixtape since everyone's bugging him??

Comment

Working...
                        X