No announcement yet.

Who Is Sick Of No New Only Wayne Songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Is Sick Of No New Only Wayne Songs?

Be patient bitches.. let mr.carter work
    im flawless no mistakes , im gorgeous on mixtapes

Comment

yall dont realize how spoiled we are as fans...Jay-Z fans get 1 album every 2 years...thats it...no features, tapes, or anything...Kanye fans get an album every 1-2 years...Em fans wait even longer...Wayne releases something every year...whether it be a mixtape or ab album...then you got the loose tracks that are leaked and released..then you got features...i mean in 09 alone we got No Ceilings, We Are Young Money, Rebirth, about 20 leaked tracks...and about 25 features....in 2010...we about to get DIO7...and later in the year maybe C4...plus a shit load of videos and features...just relax

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt
        yall dont realize how spoiled we are as fans...Jay-Z fans get 1 album every 2 years...thats it...no features, tapes, or anything...Kanye fans get an album every 1-2 years...Em fans wait even longer...Wayne releases something every year...whether it be a mixtape or ab album...then you got the loose tracks that are leaked and released..then you got features...i mean in 09 alone we got No Ceilings, We Are Young Money, Rebirth, about 20 leaked tracks...and about 25 features....in 2010...we about to get DIO7...and later in the year maybe C4...plus a shit load of videos and features...just relax
        Co-Sign, Wayne is like the only major artist that puts out music constantly. All these other artist put out music almost every 6 months

Comment

^^ co-sign
          Hardest working man in show business.
          That's why LWHQ is so successful, other artists' fansites don't get near the news updates as we do
          I'd love some new shit, and I can't wait for DIO7 but we all need to be patient

I've been bumpin me some Wiz Khalifa

Comment

Working...
          X