X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which one is more anticipated

Originally posted by killwill28
    Tha carter III or Tha carter IV??

Mod Edit: What he means is will Tha Carter IV be more hyped than Tha Carter III? For those of you who spammed in the beginning, I deleted your post, quit being immature and "Think before you post". - Artille
    c4
    "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

C4 easily. Every release by wayne will be more hyped than the last.

Comment

Probably Carter IV because he's bigger now and more people will be looking forward to it.

Comment

theres more hype for CIV because wayne is a superstar and CIII was considered his best album (but hey thats just an opinion) by all the major critics so they wanna know if he can top that, but thats not all his prison sentence brings more hype because people wanna see what his lyrics are gonna be like when he gets out which will create more hype, and third with rebirth getting a lot of hate people wanna see if he can make up for it because obviously not on LWHQ but the masses think he fell off with his rock shit.

Comment

Tha Carter IV

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhu
              theres more hype for CIV because wayne is a superstar and CIII was considered his best album (but hey thats just an opinion) by all the major critics so they wanna know if he can top that, but thats not all his prison sentence brings more hype because people wanna see what his lyrics are gonna be like when he gets out which will create more hype, and third with rebirth getting a lot of hate people wanna see if he can make up for it because obviously not on LWHQ but the masses think he fell off with his rock shit.
              They dont think he fell off.. they know he's a monster; No Ceilings.

Some ppl just arent feeling it but wayne is the only rapper that can get away with this. Just cuz of who he is.

Comment

C4 will be the bomb like tick.. Tick....

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I remember waiting FOREVER for CIII, but now that I think of it, I waited more for Rebirth knowing it would/could be DIFFERENT. C4=game defining album for hip hop. C4>EVERYTHING

Comment

carter 4 still aint gonna be better than carter 2 carter 3 got to many pop records
                    "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

For me it's The Carter IV
                      Weezy F(ans) Baby , THE BEST RAPPER ALIIIIVE

"Life Is The Bitch, And Death Is Her Sister
                      Sleep Is The Cousin, What a Fuckin� Family Picture"

Comment

Working...
                      X