Lil wayne Leaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne Leaks?

ok these are a few Q's on Lil wayne's leaks.
    How is his music leaked?
    Do you think leaking is good? IMO i like it....

delete this topic if it is not in the right place....

Re: Lil wayne Leaks?

i think its horrible. I hate it. And any who leaks a artist music has to be a hater , or not a real fan
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy-Da-Goat
      i think its horrible. I hate it. And any who leaks a artist music has to be a hater , or not a real fan
      No. They leaked it because they like it and so will his "fans." If it was wack, they wouldn't release it. How is the music leaked? You have to understand that there's many people who work on Weezy with the tracks...

Comment

Its leaked through various hackers and also people that work with wayne on his music. You have to think that his music is most likely accessible and passes through hands of hundreds of people that work closely with him. And leaks aren't good for Wayne obviously but as a fan i do enjoy getting leaked songs, i cant deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by wayneManiac
          Its leaked through various hackers and also people that work with wayne on his music. You have to think that his music is most likely accessible and passes through hands of hundreds of people that work closely with him. And leaks aren't good for Wayne obviously but as a fan i do enjoy getting leaked songs, i cant deny that.
          I do think they're good for Wayne. I doubt Tha Carter III would have sold a milli if it wasn't for the leaks.

Comment

I do think they're good for Wayne. I doubt Tha Carter III would have sold a milli if it wasn't for the leaks.
            Co-Sign

Comment

Originally posted by CRiS_BeAsT
              Co-Sign
              Yeah, but it had over 3 milli downloads 1st 3 weeks it leaked. So He could of sold 2 mill a week. Think about. Alot of people download the free shit and never buy a copy. if they didnt get it free. theres a better chance that 6.5/10of that 3 million downloaders would of bought the album.
              For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

lock this, there was already a thread about this, but I hate leaks, I hate when albums get pushed back and awesome album songs get leaked then they not use it on the albums

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i love leaks preferably 30MTNO

Comment

i hatee leaks, most of the excitement is waiting for the album to drop and being suprised and shit, and not expecting what's gonna be on it. why can't people just wait?

Comment

Originally posted by CRiS_BeAsT
                      Co-Sign
                      Co-sign
                      Weezy F(ans) Baby , THE BEST RAPPER ALIIIIVE

"Life Is The Bitch, And Death Is Her Sister
                      Sleep Is The Cousin, What a Fuckin� Family Picture"

Comment

Working...
                      X