Originally posted by YoungFire420
    Em > Wayne > Tupac
    Wayne > Tupac > Em

Tupac = Eazy-E > Wayne > Em
    Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Originally posted by remixxa
      wayne is better than pac, and he's the best ever hands down like six thirty... he's better than pac at everything except for maybe content but even then people act like pac didnt rap about money, drugs, and bitches... too many of yall are just followers and dont have ur own opinion... these same pac fans probably think jordan is the greatest ever to play bball smh... pac couldnt flow like wayne, pac didnt have wordplay as clever as wayne, pac wasn't as diverse as wayne, and pac didnt make choruses as good as wayne... wayne speaks on real shit on a lot of songs ie. hustla muzik, what she does, all alone, misunderstood, gossip etc... everything gets better with time and as far as talent goes wayne is the greatest and in a couple of years we'll have a rapper better than wayne and pac... rappers like pac and jay laid the blueprint for wayne... when rap first came out there was nobody rappin like wayne but over time rappers got better and better... are yall too blind to realize as a society everything gets better...? can u imagine a ten year old listenin to pac and wayne right now instead of just pac or just wayne...?

i repeat as far as talent goes wayne is better than pac... flow, lyrics, delivery, and even at choosing beats so all you followers need to open ur eyes or you'll miss history in the making... thats all for now bye.

Dude u need to sit down and stfu Tupac didn't need clever word play or shit like that when he rapped. he rapped str8 from his heart he didn't put out commercialzed albums with labels, name dropping, this or that etc. He did what he wanted us to hear. Wayne is good but to say wayne is better than pac ur smoking way to much glass dick. Until wayne puts out a Keep Ya Head up Dear Mama or perhaps even a Hail Mary then maybe he can be on the same level but better nope nah NEVER!

Comment

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE with the beats, Pac had that shit on lock. Damn near every Pac song is classic except from that bullshit remix Eminem touched. Fuckin kill yourself for that one Eminem u fuckin piece of shit!

Pac had the best beats don't front, don't lie you'd love to hear wayne on all them beats.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
          IMO, Lil' Wayne hasn't expanded to all audiences. Why? He talks about shit only BLACK PEOPLE can relate to. Lean, Girls, Fat Asses, Cars, etc. That's all the 'black dream'. .
          Homeboy is tripping mad, SMH..

Comment

cool

Comment

WOW , smh at those who thinks Lil Wayne is on the same level as 2pac..

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

i think by the time lil wayne retires he has a chance of being considered better than tupac. as of now idk cuz they both have a lot of music out and much more to be released.

Comment

Eminem > Lil Wayne
                  80 Million > 10 Million

Comment

Originally posted by xwiley22
                    i think its wayne. i think tupac was called the best because he died. then biggie because he died too.
                    smh. they aren't considered the best because they died. have you ever even listened to 2pac or biggie??? btw, tupac and wayne aren't really comparable. tupac was real with what he rapped about & for the most part had a message to send out.

Comment

If you think Weezy is better than pac, you haven't studied Tupac.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonHQ
                        Originally posted by pdeezy
                        I have mad respect for tupac, but I think the only reason people think he is the greatest and forever will be is because he came first. I lil' wayne came before tupac an biggie, the situation would be the exact. Both rappers are sick but tupac came first so people will always think he has the edge an hip hop will never be the same. But to me Wayne style/rap is the best ever. I know many will disagree with me, but lest her ya'll opinions.

If 2Pac was to come out now he would still be the greastest. Only because he was so real..
                        He made you think about things in your life from a song.. And Lil' Wayne just makes you fantasize about things you want in your life. Both very good at rapping but Pac was fundamental and was all about work. Lil' Wayne just starting to encounter that phase..

Study Pac and study Wayne both in their prime and then tell me who's better..

Pac wasn't average.. some people consider him the black Jesus, and Wayne a martian. So one thing for sure is that their talents exceeds them in being "human'. Meaning they aren't the average person.. they exceed. Like Micheal Jordan did with basketball, Pac did with Rap. And LeBron and Wayne are the next generational chapter.
                        COSIGN

Comment

Originally posted by Fa-Q
                          Eminem > Lil Wayne
                          80 Million > 10 Million
                          WTF you say eminem is better than lil wayne only because the sales, i dont care about sales, 2pac sale 80 milli too, mainly because he was sucessful early, where everybuy the cd�s and not download, if carter 3 was so sucessfull in the 90�s :suprised: :suprised: thatwould be like 30 milli albums sold

Comment

Working...
                          X