Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

ya'll stupid or something. Weezy doing his thing props to that.

But NOBODY there is NOT one rapper who can touch TUPAC. Tupac is ur favorite rappers favorite rapper

Comment

Yeah I like some songs from 2pac, and I would love to see lil wayne make more songs about struggle and stuff like his "Trouble" track. ( My Favourite )
      But i gotta go with wayne since I'm a huge fan of him and I don't think pac had as good beats. If he was alive to this day ( god knows.. ) I think he would be the biggest and we would hear a lot from him with great beats and so on.

Comment

Funny this thread came up... I was listing to 2Pac, but I can't say he's better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchmeat View Post
          I dont like when people compare rappers. Wayne is Wayne an 2pac is 2pac. Who cares whos better.
          Originally posted by TML View Post
          Exactly right! At the end of the day its all opinion
          co-sign

Comment

dont even like Tupac

so Wayne > Tupac

for me

Comment

If Wayne still Great till 35, he'll be the best in history.

Comment

Everyone knows Tupacs popularity rose after he died. I know he was popular before but it really shot up more after he died. But he is a great rapper, but times change and our times greatest rapper is Lil Wayne.

For me...
                Weezy>2Pac

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• Re: Lil' Wayne &gt; Tupac

Originally posted by smokeriser View Post
                  just my opinion but tupac sucks waynes dick..tupac wasnt even as good as gucci mane sorry...better yet juiceman.lol
                  smfh...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    smfh...
                    This made me LOL.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

I'm one of the biggest Wayne fans you'll find. Hes currently my second favorite rapper, but you just CANT compare him to Pac. Pac was on another level. He sent messages in all of his songs and is one of the best lyricists ever. Their styles are completely different, but its like comparing Wayne to Biggie or Big L. Just cant do it.

Comment

Something I posted on Facebook a long time ago concerning Pac:

"Okay. Let's be honest people. If Tupac were still alive today, how many of you would actually be bumping him? Tupac would pretty much be the Nas of our generation, and I don't see anybody saying "Oh shit! Did you hear that new Nas joint on the radio?" Tupac would probably get no radioplay, and would either become unpopular or sell out and become mainstream. His death is why you all love him."

If Tupac never died, no one would consider him "one of the greatest" and Lil' Wayne probably would be considered better.

Tupac is Better than Wayne, but I'd Prefer Listening to Wayne Over Pac anyday.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

I'm one of Wayne's biggest fans and all but god Wayne isn't even NEAR the level of Pac in anything IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                          X