Trending Topics 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trending Topics 2

I just saw on evilempires twitter that he might leak a song off trending topics 2. any ideas on what songs will be on this tape. more t-wayne?

Re: Trending Topics 2

what his twitter again

Comment

http://mobile.twitter.com/ItsEvilEmpire

Comment

Well, the first tape was wack.

Comment

what is "Trending Topics" ? an mixtape ?

Comment

who is twitter.com/empiremixtapes then? or is it different persons? since the empire aint just 1 guy

Comment

Originally posted by sacke
              who is twitter.com/empiremixtapes then? or is it different persons? since the empire aint just 1 guy
              theres a difference between the empire and evil empire, two different groups

Comment

Originally posted by thrash82
                Originally posted by sacke
                theres a difference between the empire and evil empire, two different groups
                oh ty for the info

Comment

trending topics was whack as fuck, only thing i was on the lookout for was that Damn Damn song. I could give a fuck about the empire, we all know he aint leaking no wayne shit.....not after the harrassment he received from some people...>SMH

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
                    trending topics was whack as fuck, only thing i was on the lookout for was that Damn Damn song. I could give a fuck about the empire, we all know he aint leaking no wayne shit.....not after the harrassment he received from some people...>SMH
                    Even that track was full of tags and to top shit off, it wasn't mastered!

Comment

Releasing wayne is the only reason anyone knows who he is..lol. So if he stops let him fall off..

Comment

Originally posted by weezyfan23534
                        Releasing wayne is the only reason anyone knows who he is..lol. So if he stops let him fall off..
                        Latest word off Evil Empires twitter is "bout to leak a Lil Wayne record off Trending Topics 2...Stay Tuned." 30 min ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X