Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne Working With Taylor Swift & Bon Jovi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Working With Taylor Swift & Bon Jovi?

On Ustream the other day he shouted out Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift. Possible collabos in the making or do you think it's already been done?

Re: Wayne Working With Taylor Swift & Bon Jovi?

Hasn't he shouted out to Taylor Swift before? On Nino Brown part 2; he did. I wouldn't be surprised though, but damn she'll tower over him, haha. I ain't really tripping over Bon Jovi, But Weezy and Swift would be something funny, since she worked with Tpain before.

Comment

That'd be sick, even tho im not a fan of them it would still be craaaazy.

He probably done it already. I mean, would be better if he did it before the whole tooth surgery.

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by Phanomenal
        Hasn't he shouted out to Taylor Swift before? On Nino Brown part 2; he did. I wouldn't be surprised though, but damn she'll tower over him, haha. I ain't really tripping over Bon Jovi, But Weezy and Swift would be something funny, since she worked with Tpain before.
        He but that was when he was talking about the MTV awards. This was random so it makes you think

Comment

He also shouted out Justin Beiber

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Yeah its possible. @ Phanomenal no that wasn't a shout out on the nino brown, they was just talking about the vmas and Bow Wow asked would he talk to her and Wayne said naw she to skinny and he said shes a fan of him that's why she doing a song called Prom Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
              He but that was when he was talking about the MTV awards. This was random so it makes you think
              he also alluded at the fact that he wouldnt make a song with taylor swift ...he was like nah i wont fuck with her but I respect her or some shit...I have to check but thats how I remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                he also alluded at the fact that he wouldnt make a song with taylor swift ...he was like nah i wont fuck with her but I respect her or some shit...I have to check but thats how I remember it...
                Nah he said He wouldn't fuck with her cause the bitch is skinny, hahaha.

Comment

It'd be cool for Wayne to add them to his list of collabo's but I would most likely always fast forward to Wayne's part
                  cuz I don't like material from either artist..
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Wayne Working With Taylor Swift &amp; Bon Jovi?

Originally posted by brittbritt
                    Yeah its possible. @ Phanomenal no that wasn't a shout out on the nino brown, they was just talking about the vmas and Bow Wow asked would he talk to her and Wayne said naw she to skinny and he said shes a fan of him that's why she doing a song called Prom Queen.
                    lol, where can I hear Taylor Swift's Prom Queen???????

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                    X