Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All These Weezy Videos Equal Cash or What ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All These Weezy Videos Equal Cash or What ?

How does wayne make money off music videos i mean besides exposure on TV which may lead to someone buying the song, is their any major profit ? because some of them cost a lot of money to make

Re: All These Weezy Videos Equal Cash or What ?

i dont think so...its just for advertisement and also to promote and entertain
    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
    I'm on my so mean shit!
    And you don't know me bitch
    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

He does make money off videos shown on TV and shown elsewhere. This is why you can buy Music Videos off of Itunes. It's like getting paid every time your song is played on the radio.

Comment

oh yea i forgot you can buy them off itunes lol but yea i thought they were mostly jus for getting your name out there and on TV

Comment

Originally posted by strollins
          oh yea i forgot you can buy them off itunes lol but yea i thought they were mostly jus for getting your name out there and on TV
          I think if TV networks or Internet sites buy your music video then you get paid. Not a lot though, like 5 cents to like 50 cents

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            I think if TV networks or Internet sites buy your music video then you get paid. Not a lot though, like 5 cents to like 50 cents
            every penny counts my nig, i wish i had that shit he gains cuz HES EVERYWHERE lol
            FOLLOW ME!

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
              More than that...BET or MTV when they show their TOP5, how much do you think business paid the time allowed for ads..? Million..And so that's why they paid big money to get the better video, and the cash goes to universal and wayne. that's it.$$$$

Comment

Working...
              X