Weezy's relationship with Bloods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy's relationship with Bloods

So.. I wanna know what the business is between Weezy & the Bloods. Since hes reppin them in quite many songs yet he says it himself in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgTQ_DJvkZE (about 1.20 or so in) that he doesn't know too much about the whole thing. Him being from N.O and all, not saying Crips & Bloods only reside in L.A. But I'd imagine its a whole other deal over there than N.O.

Guess we all have seen 40 FakeGlocc's homevideo about the so called confrontation with Weezy, which was fake, but still sets an example of what may happen. And next time maybe it won't be some 40 fakeGlocc approaching but a real gangbanger.
    Do you guys see this as an eventual career-killer, an image hustle, boostin street-cred or what? How will it be in jail, will the Bloods have his back? I wanna know your guys opinions about it & if I got things wrong, please enlighten me.

I know there might be some cut-ins in other threads about this. But I wanted a clean straight topic about just this, Weezy's relationship with Bloods.

Re: Weezy's relationship with Bloods

I don't know to much about it either, but this isn't new news, and the majority of the fans won't look into it so I don't believe his career will be affected by it

Comment

He's been doing the blood thing since about 01' so if anything it's boosted his career and the reason why 40 Cock wanted to approach Wayne was to ask about the "Soo woo gang if you ain't in it then you in the food chain" line because he thought he was dissing Crips. If Wayne never said that line then I doubt 40 Cock/Spider Loc would be beefing with Wayne. Big Paybacc (The guy who exposed 40) said that it was never any Crips vs. Bloods shit.

Comment

that video came out in 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
          And..? I never said it was new or something? :suprised: I'm just wondering about the situation, mr 3SmileysInARow.

Does anyone know the first song Wayne ever repped Blood?

Comment

In order to be a real blood you have to be acknowledged by real bloods. Weezy gets respect from credible bloods like Jay Rock, Menace and the game. Personally I didn't believe weezy was blood until I it was confirmed by OG Redrum.....I heard him say that person and for every body he is he's damu rider.....Only thing is is that nobody known weezy's set
            I see nothin from a far but IM FAR FROM NOTHIN
            [WSHH][/WSHH]

Comment

In order to be a real blood you have to be acknowledged by real bloods. Weezy gets respect from credible bloods like Jay Rock, Menace and the game. Personally I didn't believe weezy was blood until I it was confirmed by OG Redrum.....I heard him say that person and for every body he is he's damu rider.....Only thing is is that nobody known weezy's set
              I see nothin from a far but IM FAR FROM NOTHIN
              [WSHH][/WSHH]

Comment

Don't you need to do "MINUTES" to get in it's hard to believe Weezy would let himself just be jumped when he is a superstar tho it's possible but who cares all I want is the music.

Comment

Originally posted by sacke
                  And..? I never said it was new or something? :suprised: I'm just wondering about the situation, mr 3SmileysInARow.

Does anyone know the first song Wayne ever repped Blood?
                  the video is old idiot

hes changed

how 4 smilies 4 ya?

Comment

Originally posted by AimToKill_ENT
                    Money talks.

Comment

the video is old idiot

hes changed

how 4 smilies 4 ya?
                      Well people saying Wayne been a blood since -01.

One thing I've noticed on this forum. I can't stand people mis-using "SMH" " " and " ".

Comment

Real Blood niggaz are on the streetz them niggaz are mainstream even if they were in the gang and shit they ain't now. And esp. Wayne he ain't no piru, nigga been in tha studio since 13 years old.The only reason he claimin it bcoz its hot to be a blood now days besides he makes those tear drops on his face but than on a song he says that he ain't neva killed nobody. I kno that The Game is a real piru me and my homie D actually met him once in CPT.

Comment

Working...
                        X