X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy's relationship with Bloods

Originally posted by ImTrill
    Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
    He's been doing the blood thing since about 01' so if anything it's boosted his career and the reason why 40 Cock wanted to approach Wayne was to ask about the "Soo woo gang if you ain't in it then you in the food chain" line because he thought he was dissing Crips. If Wayne never said that line then I doubt 40 Cock/Spider Loc would be beefing with Wayne. Big Paybacc (The guy who exposed 40) said that it was never any Crips vs. Bloods shit.
    Pssshh... 01' my ass. Lil Wayne didn't start claiming blood until mid of 05'

Which was when bloods was startin' to get big.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
      Originally posted by jake_ymcmb
      1. Waynes teardrop tattoos don't mean he killed someone, they are colored in, which means he lost someone.
      2. you don't always have to do "minutes" to be a blood, you can be blessed in
      3. there are bloods everywhere, including new orleans, but they are not a predominent gang in N.O. the gotti boys run N.O.
      4. you say wayne can't be a real blood cuz he's maintstream...what are snoop dogg, game, menace, young jeezy, gucci mane, jim jones, juelz santana, and countless others
      5. no one will ever know whether wayne is a real blood or not, yes he is acknowledged as a blood by other known bloods (game), but he's also acknowledged as a fake by others. (T. Rogers)
      *edit* 6. waynes tattoos (piru, MOB) are well known blood tattoos, i doubt a fake is that dedicated

hope this clears some questions up, but there is no question in the fact that lil wayne is the best
      feel free to add some points, if you think they matter
      Snoop, game, menace, jeezy, gucci, jim jones, and juelz santana ALL have been in gangs before they were big. Dipset and the Game is really what started everybody being blood. The moment One blood came out it was pretty much a wrap for crips everywhere.

Just because mainstream rappers say he's real it means nothing. Wayne boost half of those peoples careers up how could they not give back? Money talks a lot.

S/N: I don't really care if he's real or not..

then like i said the whle blood organization is lame then...if thats all it takes to get in is money then shit...george bush could be a blood right now if he felt like it...what part of the code is that...none of them niggas is real if they gon let a nigga pay his way in...and then let the nigga speak on bloods like he part of the group..makes no sense....

Comment

Like I fucking said Weezy been blood since back before Carter 1. Yall keep sayin money talks I know 187 Damu rider niggas that say weezy been mob since 2001. They say he wasn't big on reppin that shit until The dedication......ASK OG REDRUM !!!!!!!
        I see nothin from a far but IM FAR FROM NOTHIN
        [WSHH][/WSHH]

Comment

being in a gang ain't nothing new nor is it anything cool. Real gangsters spent time on the streets hustlin 24/7 365 makin that cash money. Trust me a number or color ain't worth Dyin for. Got way too many Norteno homies dead over stupid shit.

Comment

stop trippin...when he was younger he repped bloods hard in NO

Comment

Originally posted by badnfluenz
              being in a gang ain't nothing new nor is it anything cool. Real gangsters spent time on the streets hustlin 24/7 365 makin that cash money. Trust me a number or color ain't worth Dyin for. Got way too many Norteno homies dead over stupid shit.
              There is no "real gangster." I don't know much gangster who spend 24/7 making money, if that was the case they wouldn't be living in the streets wearing cheap clothing on welfare in the first place. It is cool and new to some, and it's their choice. I'm just sayen though, don't go out and decide to bang after watching a gangster movie or think your hard carrying around a small 9.

Comment

ha well right before he went in jail he was reppin.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleU EfBe
                  stop trippin...when he was younger he repped bloods hard in NO
                  Yep...he sure did.

In 2007, he even put out a song called "Bandana On The Right Side"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdH1IJaF964[/youtube]

What's really good???

Comment

never understood that shit..

Comment

"You stupid motha-suckas!"

Comment

Its his personal bizz stop sticking your nose in it.

Comment

Originally posted by AimToKill_ENT
                          In order to be a real blood you have to be acknowledged by real bloods. Weezy gets respect from credible bloods like Jay Rock, Menace and the game. Personally I didn't believe weezy was blood until I it was confirmed by OG Redrum.....I heard him say that person and for every body he is he's damu rider.....Only thing is is that nobody known weezy's set
                          who is og redrum i hear a lot of people talking about him? you got link were he says about wayne being blood??

Comment

Working...
                          X