Weezy's relationship with Bloods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy's relationship with Bloods

I dont believe that weezy is a real blood. There are too many videos where he and nerdman wearing them blue flags. Also the Shine on video : he is wearing the flag on the wrong side. Wayne is an awesome rapper but i dont think he is a certified Blood. And I think I saw a video where a member of the bloods say that weezy and jim jones arent real bloods
    You Ain't Heard The Latest, Weezy F The Greatest

Comment

Originally posted by Sjors
      Originally posted by AimToKill_ENT
      In order to be a real blood you have to be acknowledged by real bloods. Weezy gets respect from credible bloods like Jay Rock, Menace and the game. Personally I didn't believe weezy was blood until I it was confirmed by OG Redrum.....I heard him say that person and for every body he is he's damu rider.....Only thing is is that nobody known weezy's set
      who is og redrum i hear a lot of people talking about him? you got link were he says about wayne being blood??

I personally met the man cause I used to date his niece When I asked him which rappers were real bloods, he said weezy dipset and game were the only ones that he fucked with on a regular basis.
      I see nothin from a far but IM FAR FROM NOTHIN
      [WSHH][/WSHH]

Comment

Tear drop doesnt allways mean you've killed. It can mean you've lost loved ones.
        He has affiliation but i don't think he is actually a member. In the video when he said he doesnt know much that was about the LA bloods not the NO bloods...
        Bitch Im From The Sooouth

The South Siiiiiiide

Comment

i think he just REP bloods i dont think he is a part of the group cause you dont got to get jumped or whatever to rep them and i do think M.O.B stands for Money Over Bitches since he says it all the time and lives by it. It was like one of his first tats and it is just a coincidence that it comes out to be Members Of Bloods or whatever yall think it mean. Just think about it if he was reppin crip or whatever like yall say then he still had that M.O.B tat on his chest.

Comment

Like I fucking said Weezy been blood since back before Carter 1. Yall keep sayin money talks I know 187 Damu rider niggas that say weezy been mob since 2001. They say he wasn't big on reppin that shit until The dedication......ASK OG REDRUM !!!!!!!
            Like someone said before. That was when bloods started gettin' big. Dipsets were the first mainstream people to start reppin it hard, then it was the Game, then weezy out of no where. There''s way to many videos and pictures of wayne wearin' a blu flag. No matter what, that's a no-no, even perpetrators know that. And those who say that are lyin' they ass off.

And I know how this gang shit works, I been around it way to long. Hustlers feed the gangstas to do their dirty work. Hustlers put money and the gangstas do whatever it is they ask them too. As much money as YM have I would not be surprised if they threw around some money to put people in that position to state that.

And you tellin me if a nigga came up to you and offered you 10,000$ to say "this person been reppin blood, etc." that you'd deny it ? Hell no. I know niggas who do that shit for free. So, cut the bullshit. The blood shit is part of Wayne's mainstream IMAGE.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Weezy Is Bloods No More Said

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
                Like I fucking said Weezy been blood since back before Carter 1. Yall keep sayin money talks I know 187 Damu rider niggas that say weezy been mob since 2001. They say he wasn't big on reppin that shit until The dedication......ASK OG REDRUM !!!!!!!
                Like someone said before. That was when bloods started gettin' big. Dipsets were the first mainstream people to start reppin it hard, then it was the Game, then weezy out of no where. There''s way to many videos and pictures of wayne wearin' a blu flag. No matter what, that's a no-no, even perpetrators know that. And those who say that are lyin' they ass off.

And I know how this gang shit works, I been around it way to long. Hustlers feed the gangstas to do their dirty work. Hustlers put money and the gangstas do whatever it is they ask them too. As much money as YM have I would not be surprised if they threw around some money to put people in that position to state that.

And you tellin me if a nigga came up to you and offered you 10,000$ to say "this person been reppin blood, etc." that you'd deny it ? Hell no. I know niggas who do that shit for free. So, cut the bullshit. The blood shit is part of Wayne's mainstream IMAGE.
                THIS.

Comment

hes a studio gangsta. he has no affiliation with any gang. but hes a good actor because he know how to get the kids attention. claim a gang and they will think its kool.therefore selling more records.
                  I'M FEMALE

Comment

Originally posted by ILL
                    hes a studio gangsta. he has no affiliation with any gang. but hes a good actor because he know how to get the kids attention. claim a gang and they will think its kool.therefore selling more records.
                    You're being ignorant and stating opinions, not facts.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by ILL
                      i kinda agree with that lol

except he rocks red flags in public....and court

Comment

soo....what proof do we have that he is NOT blood?

Comment

he got popped in AZ with what...?

an lb of weed
                          on oz of cocaine
                          and ~ 1000 xtc pills

?
                          (give or take)

the way i see it, dude is pushing drugs for them, helping to distribute. most of the time, authorities aint gonna fuck with a world famous top dog rapper too much, it makes an excellent front. he got wrapped up in AZ, but think about how many other times he got no shit cruising with similar amounts. he rolls with product. gets to rep blood. makes a little scratch on the side (really insignificant to him, but the credit he gets as far as flying that red flag is priceless) and the squads move their shit.

thats my theory.

now some of you motherfuckers may want to say "blah blah blah weez aint no shill drug pusher for street gangs" we than what? he's carrying that kind of wait for personal use? passing it out to bitches backstage on tour? fuck no. he's moving, and he's getting to claim blood for it. its a business decision for both parties.
                          thats what he said!

Comment

Working...
                          X