Weezy's relationship with Bloods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy's relationship with Bloods

Waynes definitly real, i member him and my homie R.I.P Dash Due to Hurricane Katrina but they used to Bang in New Orleans. Plus If Wayne was fake he wouldn't bring a red flag to jail. if u noticed he had a red flag when he got cuffed in court

Comment

Weezy's blood but not like real bloods in LA. mean like he can't go walkin trougt comptom or watts.
      but he do is blood affeliated but he's not a street blood like husstlin on the street and shit. he just fuck alot with real blood people.
      also i readed on menace his blog, someone asked like is weezy real blood?? and menace sad like: bloods all over the world.

Comment

for real????

Comment

In N.O. they used to rock the blue/red bandanas without being affiliated at all...it was the thing back then. so gtfo with the pics of wayne in blue, lol you could probably find just as many pics of him in red then...also he ain't wearing the bandana on the wrong side...they flip the pic all the time in music vids...this one time they didnt notice it... he's still a real blood

Comment

look if he wasnt a real blood, a "real" blood would have put him in his place by now true? but he is a real blood, why would the game do blood related songs with him? and same with menace and jay rock and the dipset days, if he wasnt famous he would be hustlin and all that shit, but he cant.

and if he is fake who cares he still spits better then any other rapper today so i dont care

Comment

Wayne is the blood gang leader...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                Wayne is the blood gang leader...
                no

Comment

He has affiliation with them , that's it . Games said it and so have over bloods .

Comment

I like I said I know Damu Riders that have earned their stripes.....And All of them say Weezy's real in every form of the word..........END OF DISCUSSION

Comment

hes a really nice blood always looking out to help someone!

Comment

yee truee that but didnt get acknowledged by the founder of the bloods T rodgers when in an interview with him they said to Trodgers, "
                        "do you consider lil wayne a blood?" and he just laughed at the question.. i love weezy and love that he was acknowledged by Jay Rock, Menace and the game BUT if ur not acknowledged by Trodgers and laughed at i think his affiliation with the bloods is very doubtful

Comment

hes blood gang affiliated. he raps about it alot. im sure someone woulda got him if he wasnt

Comment

Working...
                          X