No announcement yet.

first time u heard lil wayne........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: first time u heard lil wayne........

Originally posted by AllLilWayne
    first time,, i gotta say wen fireman came out,, on tha carter II
    Yee me too, but i just had the song , didnt really knew who he was

But when i saw him in the Make It Rain video , i was just amazed of his swag lol

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

I saw him alot but i never really noticed him, But when i first heard We Takin Over... Man, I became tha biggest fan ever

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Go dj caught my attention, but then he was just another nigga wrapper. Make it rain made me fall in love..now he's my god
        So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

im pretty sure it was leather so soft but i really didnt make him my favorite rapper till tha carter 3... and really wasnt till i started listenin to everything else till i knew he was the best... cuz like c3 was a door opener to the rest of his stuff
          Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Am i the only one that was a fan of wayne's before he got put on the map??...looks like a lot of you only recently started listening to him....i guess u got to start somewhere though.

Comment

ive been linstenin to him before i kno he was, lol
              wit tha hotboys and shit,
              i was singin bling bling and me not knowin who theywhere until later, lol
              YA digg

Thanks Marsbars, for this Gangsta sig.
              And crazy's what they callin' me, but crazy isn't hardly what I am
              Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

" HONELSTLY ANYONE WHO LIKED LIL WAYNE SINCE OR BECAUSE LOLIPOP IS NOT A FAN
                IN MY OPINION THAT IS... YOU JUST LIKE HIM BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN LIL WAYNES CARRER ESCALATED LIKE CRAZY "

I'm in France,and in that country, Wayne wasn't really famous before Carter 3(or just in "soldier" and maybe after,since 2007...MAYBE).
                I listened him to the first time with "Lollipop" ans then i listened to all his discographie,and then i said "i'm a lil wayne fan".
                I'm not a lil wayne fan because carter 3 make records or something like that,or because Lollipop was first all around the world.
                So i totally disagree

Comment

Originally posted by username
                  HONELSTLY ANYONE WHO LIKED LIL WAYNE SINCE OR BECAUSE LOLIPOP IS NOT A FAN
                  IN MY OPINION THAT IS... YOU JUST LIKE HIM BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN LIL WAYNES CARRER ESCALATED LIKE CRAZY

some one hit this bitch in the face for me for bein so god damn ignorant...

thats when i started listenin to him and i consider myself to be one of the biggest fans on this site... (not a shot at anyone on here, just the way i feel cuz i know how much his shit means to me) so what do you have to say about me huh? im not a real fan cuz i was listenin to other music when wayne was comin up??? well i got news for you dickhead i can asure C3 is not the only album i listen to or own for that matter... i put on everything i had over 1500 songs of his on my computer and believe me ive tried to learn everyone of the songs lol

so fuck you and your ignorant thinking

this post was for all those "fake" ass lil wayne fans who started listen to him at lollipop
                  Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

" this post was for all those fake ass lil wayne fans who started listen to him at lollipop ".

So i'm a "fake ass lil wayne fan" ?

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
                      Originally posted by username
                      HONELSTLY ANYONE WHO LIKED LIL WAYNE SINCE OR BECAUSE LOLIPOP IS NOT A FAN
                      IN MY OPINION THAT IS... YOU JUST LIKE HIM BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN LIL WAYNES CARRER ESCALATED LIKE CRAZY

some one hit this bitch in the face for me for bein so god damn ignorant...

thats when i started listenin to him and i consider myself to be one of the biggest fans on this site... (not a shot at anyone on here, just the way i feel cuz i know how much his shit means to me) so what do you have to say about me huh? im not a real fan cuz i was listenin to other music when wayne was comin up??? well i got news for you dickhead i can asure C3 is not the only album i listen to or own for that matter... i put on everything i had over 1500 songs of his on my computer and believe me ive tried to learn everyone of the songs lol

so fuck you and your ignorant thinking

this post was for all those fake ass lil wayne fans who started listen to him at lollipop

i agree on that if u like lil waynes music so much u listen to it almost every day then u fan even if the first song u heard with him was lollipop

Comment

neck of the woods
                        The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Originally posted by Young Luc
                          neck of the woods
                          that song is awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X