No announcement yet.

What's up with lil wayne Love posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's up with lil wayne Love posts?

Originally posted by Young Money!24
    Originally posted by GypsyStar
    LOL he said on ustream he got like no ass before jail last time so guess he's going hard for it this time around.
    lol..hope he dosent get anybody preggy
    I think he's good with that..
    Like he just can't have another baby momma lmao
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

OR HOW ABOUT JUST MAYBE he wanted to fuckinq be himself and express his feelings and since it aint wat ya wanna hear ya are gonna crucify da dude for it ; what if da nigga jus loves someone or is in love either way there his thoughts and he has his right to say whatever he wants
      they wanna kno what weezy is, and what kinda disease he is ; i cant be cured, ya cant cure ; Gottah scope with a red beam for when i aint sure ; A Peek a Boo muthafucka i see you, Yous a pussy & i would love to be ghoneria

Comment

"my aim is to please"

he said his lyrics in his songs are purely him and what he thinks or feels, but he barely raps/sings/screams about love, so either this is just the product of a situation he is in or he wants other people to think about love.

Comment

probbly lyrics or hes just high as a mf

Comment

i think his tweets are really cool. My fav is "Is it better to be believed or to be believed in? when i;ve been told i`m unbelievable, it takes more effort to kill than to believe so don;t kill your beliefs"

Comment

Working...
            X