• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Track of the Month [February]

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
    Originally posted by dogitude
    Fuck today
    Fuck you
    The New Young Fire. Dissin people for no reason, Startin Shit.
    For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

[quote=YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504]
      Originally posted by "Mr Xclusive":2ybbybcy
      Originally posted by dogitude
      Fuck today
      Fuck you
      The New Young Fire. Dissin people for no reason, Startin Shit.[/quote:2ybbybcy]
      He obviously is kidding. You are the one starting shit by posting that.

Comment

Fuck today most def

Comment

Go, fuck today

Comment

Ive been bumpin Eat You Alive for over a year so it gets my vote + Luda's verse was a good addition
            Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

i liked wtf

Comment

okay Fuck today won.
                its March already? why dont they change the first post or sutten

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson
                  okay Fuck today won.
                  Why would I change the first post when this is to find out the best track from February? I started this thread on March 1st at 1:00 AM. I will close the poll later tonight at 1:00 a.m. which would be a 7 day voting period. I'm doing this every month.

I will also unsticky this when I end the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                    okay Fuck today won.
                    Why would I change the first post when this is to find out the best track from February? I started this thread on March 1st at 1:00 AM. I will close the poll later tonight at 1:00 a.m. which would be a 7 day voting period. I'm doing this every month.

so when april is gonna be for the best track in march? and may for the best track in april? etc?
                    and by the first post i meant the first post saying "Fuck Today is the track of the month" or sutten

but i didnt see when this was made so yeahh

Comment

okay Fuck today won.

so when april is gonna be for the best track in march? and may for the best track in april? etc?
                      and by the first post i meant the first post saying "Fuck Today is the track of the month" or sutten

Yeah, I think it is pretty clear that Fuck Today is the winner. Just keeping it open for a few hours longer for god knows why. I will update the first post when I do all of that.

And correct, on April 1st I will be creating a Track of the Month [March] thread.

Comment

okay Fuck today won.

Yeah, I think it is pretty clear that Fuck Today is the winner. Just keeping it open for a few hours longer for god knows why. I will update the first post when I do all of that.

And correct, on April 1st I will be creating a Track of the Month [March] thread.
                        ohh cool brah
                        but another thread?
                        why not just delete all the posts here, fix the first post, etc idk just a thought

Comment

ohh cool brah
                          but another thread?
                          why not just delete all the posts here, fix the first post, etc idk just a thought
                          Too keep record of all of the votes. You will see why later on in the year.

----------

EDIT: Voting is over. This thread is being unstickied. You may discuss if you want.

Thank you to all who voted, check back again next month for the next Track of the Month.

Comment

Working...
                          X