Tha carter 3 mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha carter 3 mixtape

Do any of ya'll think if tha carter 3 wasn't leaked and the leaked songs from tha carter 3 mixtape was on tha carter 3 would it be a sure classic album? because every song on the mixtape is nice

Y.O.L.O

Re: Tha carter 3 mixtape

whad up, the carter 3 mixtape is st8 fire, i play that tape from starting to ending, evvery song is sick, my favs are the zoo and la la la and know what he does and i know a future. but honestly, i think it wouldn't be a classic, it would b good though, but yo imagine if songs from the leak was on the carter 3, Kush and gossip are good songs, but i cant imagine the others songs, if he had actully dropped the album wit those songs. I think his whole style changed. the carter 3 sounds nuttin like the carter 3 mixtape, it sounds completly diff. after the whole mixtape tape shit, his style changed to me.
    "bitch i do what i does/
    y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
    -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
      whad up, the carter 3 mixtape is st8 fire, i play that tape from starting to ending, evvery song is sick, my favs are the zoo and la la la and know what he does and i know a future. but honestly, i think it wouldn't be a classic, it would b good though, but yo imagine if songs from the leak was on the carter 3, Kush and gossip are good songs, but i cant imagine the others songs, if he had actully dropped the album wit those songs. I think his whole style changed. the carter 3 sounds nuttin like the carter 3 mixtape, it sounds completly diff. after the whole mixtape tape shit, his style changed to me.
      Yeah same here.
      He changed alot. :suprised:

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

even the drought series pt.4
        that were suppose to have
        tha carter III songs up there
        were good..i am expecting
        the carter IV to be something
        special [of course after the
        rebirth gets dropped]

I want the baddest chick to treat my stick like a thermometer

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
          Do any of ya'll think if tha carter 3 wasn't leaked and the leaked songs from tha carter 3 mixtape was on tha carter 3 would it be a sure classic album? because every song on the mixtape is nice

why would u even want this...
          ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Working...
          X