Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CARTER III....THE ORIGINAL VERSION????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE CARTER III....THE ORIGINAL VERSION????

lol, of course I knew about that long time ago, it was supposed to come out in december 2007, he had 5 songs done: Whip It, I'm Me, Action, Kush, and Gossip. but the songs got leaked and he then just made a EP called ''The Leak'', and started makin new songs and moved C3 to 2008.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

C3 came out amazing, however it was leaked.
      I was very satisfied when it came out although I didn't feel Got Money at first but after like 3 listens I loved it
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by username
        wow so many people on here know so little about wayne and claim to be fans and yes if im right the original carter 3 was supposed to drop sum time in decemeber of 07
        buddy, i know it was suppose to be released in the end of 2007, i made this topic to talk about if he would of gained the same success if he had dropped the original carter 3, how does it pair up with the one one rite now?? was it better or not
        "bitch i do what i does/
        y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
        -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
          lol, of course I knew about that long time ago, it was supposed to come out in december 2007, he had 5 songs done: Whip It, I'm Me, Action, Kush, and Gossip. but the songs got leaked and he then just made a EP called ''The Leak'', and started makin new songs and moved C3 to 2008.
          lol i know of the leak n shit too, whats ur favorite leak song??
          "bitch i do what i does/
          -Weazy

Comment

I like this "One Night Only". It`s a cool song
            They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
            MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

Originally posted by Smoky Jones JR
              I like this "One Night Only". It`s a cool song
              the beats too illl
              "bitch i do what i does/
              -Weazy

Comment

Yeah, Wayne had pretty much every C3 track down pat and just needed to release it, but then Empire leaked the entire album on The Drought is Over 2 (correct me if I'm wrong). That is one of the best tapes compiled of brand new Weezy tracks ever in my opinion. If it was actually C3, everyone would know who Wayne is.

Comment

wow i downloaded this thing, and it was done download in 1 second! is this a ViRUS!!?1?1?!!?!?!??! omg and this is not even my pc

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I think it was a good Wayne's idea to change the tracklist cause the C3 we all know is better, "3Peat" ; "Lollipop" ; "Shoot me down" are awesome tracks.

And i think songs like "Got money" ; "A millie" and of course "Lollipop" were necessary to the success of the album,cause they were buzz(i don't know how explain,but with the word "buzz" you could know what i want to say).

Moreover, the tracklist of the C3 we all know was for all,i mean it was an Rap/Rnb( Wayne's Rnb lol) album,so a lot of peaple enjoyed it,tracks like "Mrs Officer" ; "Comfortable" and "Shoot me down" were important to this success i think.

It is just my opinion,i don"t know if someone agree lol.The tracklist right here is fire too,and it have "Mr Carter" another track necessary to the success of C3,but i just think the real tracklist was better to have a great success.

Comment

wow i downloaded this thing, and it was done download in 1 second! is this a ViRUS!!?1?1?!!?!?!??! omg and this is not even my pc
                      lol seriously one sec or are u being sarcastic cuz it download fast for me too, not 1 sec though lol like 15 mins
                      "bitch i do what i does/
                      -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
                        lol seriously one sec or are u being sarcastic cuz it download fast for me too, not 1 sec though lol like 15 mins

It's a torrent file, so if you have a torrent already on your comp (safe tor, frostwire etc.) it'll download it fast, then double click it and it'll just download it through your torrent :]
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

i was kinda dissapointed when i downloaded this from mixtapeevolution lol

Comment

Working...
                          X