Official Lil Wayne vs. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Lil Wayne vs. Thread

Basic idea for this. There is loads of threads about Weezy vs. another artist and there is no point for all of them.

If you have a question, for example Weezy vs. Jay-Z on Mr. Carter and you wanna know who people think went harder, just ask it here

Artille, Eastside, Danny or Globals - if you don't like this idea just delete it.

Re: Official Lil Wayne vs. Thread

I could see why this was made but how do you expect people to have more than one convo about wayne vs ____ at a time? I'm not tryin to put you down and you can take it as you will but i think this thread will get more confusing than any thread i've seen to date

for ex. someone says wayne vs jeezy... okay, well ppl discuss that and then someone comes along and says wayne vs. plies but not everyone was finished discussing the jeezy n wayne so someone will get confused and everything will start to goto shit and so on.

IMHO these thread should be kept off of the boards simply because we're on a wayne site so if one person was to say jeezy would murder wayne than someones gonna retaliate and flip shit and by the end of the day all you'll have are flame wars in a single thread.

Comment

I know I thought about that but we have threads like the Lyrics Explination Thread where multiple things can be asked and answered at once and that doesn't get too confusing. Just quote someone who asked the question or said something on the question you want to answer. That's what happens in the lyrics thread

Or it could be said only 1 question every 3 days or something

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
        I know I thought about that but we have threads like the Lyrics Explination Thread where multiple things can be asked and answered at once and that doesn't get too confusing. Just quote someone who asked the question or said something on the question you want to answer. That's what happens in the lyrics thread

I'd rather see maybe a new wayne vs ____ every 3 pages seeing thats plenty of time and space to discuss the two and make valid points. Sorry for posting like this in the thread but it jus kinda threw me off guard as to how this would really work.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Herring
          Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss

I'd rather see maybe a new wayne vs ____ every 3 pages seeing thats plenty of time and space to discuss the two and make valid points. Sorry for posting like this in the thread but it jus kinda threw me off guard as to how this would really work.
          Nah it's cool. It was only an idea and I did say in tiny font to delete it if it's not liked. We suddenly got loads of Wayne vs. Pac threads at one point though and I just don't see the point in them all lol.

Comment

okay ill start one that gets asked quite a bit wayne vs jay z imma go with weezy any day

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN
              okay ill start one that gets asked quite a bit wayne vs jay z imma go with weezy any day
              indeed.

but who do you guys think went hardest on '' Swagger Like Us'' ?
              Weezy vs. Kanye, T.I. & Hova on Swagger Like Us.

i say hova was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. AnDz
                indeed.

i say hova was the best.
                Yeezy KILLED that.

Comment

Originally posted by OctobersVeryOwn
                  indeed.

i say hova was the best.
                  Yeezy KILLED that.
                  X2 Ye' Owned that shit

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

indeed.

i say hova was the best.
                    Tip ..
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                      indeed.

i say hova was the best.
                      Tip ..

Yep and its not even close...TI destroyed that...Jay had by far the worst verse....

Comment

TI No doubt.

D4! C4!
                        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Working...
                        X