We Gon' Get Paid Lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We Gon' Get Paid Lyrics

this song sounds like wayne back in the day..

Comment

it's skip the beauty PAG(like pageant)
      && i be runnin round gettin high on love

Comment

love these lines man, thanks
        Thank you YMCMB for giving something to listen to in this junk we call music industry!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          gotta Co-Sign, its awesome!
          this song is listed under feature Wayne 2010.. is this a song from the vault that was released on someone else's song? It sounds like c2 wayne maybe late c1 era. So I'm trying to find out

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            this song is listed under feature Wayne 2010.. is this a song from the vault that was released on someone else's song? It sounds like c2 wayne maybe late c1 era. So I'm trying to find out
            Nice bump

Comment

empire leak in 08, no dj in 2010.. Think the song might be from 06-07

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Nice bump
                I made a post - googled the song and seen this and asked if anyone would know. sorry if it inconvenienced you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                empire leak in 08, no dj in 2010.. Think the song might be from 06-07
                Thanks for the info - out of being curious is it listed on the 2010 featuring folder because of it being on an empire project ?

Comment

I made a post - googled the song and seen this and asked if anyone would know. sorry if it inconvenienced you

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info - out of being curious is it listed on the 2010 featuring folder because of it being on an empire project ?
                  I dont know.. probaly because no dj/cdq came out in 2010.. it was on dio6

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Great Song

Comment

why do people keep posting in here?

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

its a feature for some guy named d-rich
                        Exclusive: D-Rich ? We Gon? Get Paid (Feat Lil Wayne) [Full]

Comment

Working...
                        X