X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big L vs Lil Wayne

Originally posted by YounG MoneY CraaazY
    Who Is Big L And If He Is Soo Big And Great Why Have I Not Heard Of Him
    Because you dont know shit about rap maybe?

I FUCKIN HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY AND COMPARE RAPPERS. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COMPARE THEM? TWO GREATS ONE HAS PUT OUT MORE TRACKS THAN ANY OTHER RAPPER AND THE OTHER WAS SLAIN AND DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO BLOW UP. YOU CANT COMPARE TWO GREAT EMCEES REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE. ITS YOUR OPINION AND CANT EVER BE PROVEN WITH FACTS. THE ONLY THINGS THAT COULD BE PROVEN AS FAR AS WHOS BETTER ALBUM SALES AND WAYNE EASILY WINS. BUT STILL, COMPARING GREAT RAPPERS IS FUCKING RETARDED AND I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO. IT NEVER GOES ANYWHERE.

RIP to this thread.
    ill leave u bloody in defeat and im not talking bout the redsox -

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen1
      RIP to this thread.
      im flawless no mistakes , im gorgeous on mixtapes

Comment

who is Big L?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by SIGHR
          Fuck, I'm sick today but I love this topic.

Didnt wayne say one of his favs was Big L? the interview in the plane i think???

I see a lot of big L in Wayne. Big L's rhymes were similar in that it was like "I'll kill 100 guys and fuck 100 bitches while smokin a blunt" like youthful cocky waaay over the top lyrics.
          Sort of an immortal kid persona. Punchlines and whole verses were fresh as fuck.

Big L is extremely underrated and if Wayne reminds me of anyone (in terms of overall attitude and themes) it's Big L.

Forreal:

"I'm takin lives for a great price/ I'm the type to snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ"

"I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you/ Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you/ Fuckin punk, you ain't a leader, what? Nobody followed you/ You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you"

"I cook the mic like a beef steak cause my techniques great/ And I'm the nigga police hate in each state"

"My game is, vicious and cool,Fuckin chicks is a rule,If my girl think I'm loyal then that bitch is a fool."

"And it's a fact I keep a gat in my arm reach,I charm freaks and bomb geeks from here to Palm Beach"

"My style is harder than strong lumba, cute chicks get the dick, ugly bitches get the wrong numba"

Sorry, obviously there are more.
          ^^^^^ This.

plus:

"Turn ya tux red, far from broke, got enough bread, and mad hoes, ask bevis I get nothin Butt Head."

Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by nyybaseball42
            Originally posted by SIGHR
            Fuck, I'm sick today but I love this topic.

Didnt wayne say one of his favs was Big L? the interview in the plane i think???

I see a lot of big L in Wayne. Big L's rhymes were similar in that it was like "I'll kill 100 guys and fuck 100 bitches while smokin a blunt" like youthful cocky waaay over the top lyrics.
            Sort of an immortal kid persona. Punchlines and whole verses were fresh as fuck.

Big L is extremely underrated and if Wayne reminds me of anyone (in terms of overall attitude and themes) it's Big L.

Forreal:

"I'm takin lives for a great price/ I'm the type to snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ"

"I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you/ Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you/ Fuckin punk, you ain't a leader, what? Nobody followed you/ You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you"

"I cook the mic like a beef steak cause my techniques great/ And I'm the nigga police hate in each state"

"My game is, vicious and cool,Fuckin chicks is a rule,If my girl think I'm loyal then that bitch is a fool."

"And it's a fact I keep a gat in my arm reach,I charm freaks and bomb geeks from here to Palm Beach"

"My style is harder than strong lumba, cute chicks get the dick, ugly bitches get the wrong numba"

Sorry, obviously there are more.
            ^^^^^ This.

plus:

"Turn ya tux red, far from broke, got enough bread, and mad hoes, ask bevis I get nothin Butt Head."

Crazy.
            Yessir.

Comment

Seen The Vids Nothing Special Alright But

Comment

Working...
              X