Maybe I missing ssomething but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I missing ssomething but...

What happened to Deezle (the producer of Lollipop, Mrs. Officer, and alot of Tha Carter 3)? It seemed like Wayne was working with him almost exclusively and now they're not working together and Deezle is even suing Wayne over royalties for Mrs. Officer. Not that this is the first time something has happened like this with Cash Money and a couple of the songs on the Carter 3 (Playin with Fire, Play-N Skillz claim they didn't get paid for Got Money). Just wondering if there was any news on why they stopped working together.

Re: Maybe I missing ssomething but...

Deezle Doesn't Work With YM/CM Anymore Because Of "Mrs. Officer". Thats All I Know.

Comment

Wayne records so much that he doesnt pay all these producers.....he need to get on his shit cuz producers is very important to an album

Comment

Originally posted by delejayn
        Wayne records so much that he doesnt pay all these producers.....he need to get on his shit cuz producers is very important to an album
        yeah, but alot of the songs doesn�'t come on albums

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I thought the label pays the producers not the artist. Because Play N Skillz said they were waiting on a check from Universal

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            I thought the label pays the producers not the artist. Because Play N Skillz said they were waiting on a check from Universal
            Goddamn Labels are snakes these days. smh.

Comment

deezle is not suing wayne, he's suing universal for the royalties
              "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Working...
              X