Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which interview / What is the full quote that goes like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which interview / What is the full quote that goes like...

Lil Wayne said something in an interview like within the last year where he was asked about being a good student and then responded that. "I don't see what is so hard about school, the teacher asks you to find something that is written down in a book."

Random question, but does anyone know the full exact quote and/or the interview that it's from. Links are nice

Re: Which interview / What is the full quote that goes like...

Originally posted by vst129
    Lil Wayne said something in an interview like within the last year where he was asked about being a good student and then responded that. "I don't see what is so hard about school, the teacher asks you to find something that is written down in a book."

Random question, but does anyone know the full exact quote and/or the interview that it's from. Links are nice
    I believe that was from his MTV Behind The Music. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Re: Which interview / What is the full quote that goes like...

Originally posted by OctobersVeryOwn
      Originally posted by vst129

I believe that was from his MTV Behind The Music. Correct me if i'm wrong.
      It was http://www.rapbasement.com/lil-wayne/09 ... -here.html

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Working...
      X