have u noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have u noticed?

when weezy sparks the lighter and hits the blunt b4 a track? i think it means that hes gonna go off on the verse...bcuz it sounds sooo raw

Re: have u noticed?

Originally posted by doubleU EfBe
    when weezy sparks the lighter and hits the blunt b4 a track? i think it means that hes gonna go off on the verse...bcuz it sounds sooo raw

He does it in most of his recent songs now.... You hear it in scared money with jeexy during the second verse and i know its in all of the no ceilings songs just about. I'm guessing since he quit with the lean he just hotboxing up the booth and he lighting up at the begining of every song.... You figure if he roll a game up a good and nicely rolled game to the face last about an hour depending on your pattern and the way wayne records his music he stops plays it back and then he moves on ya digg... so One blunt lasting about an hour more or less would get dude through one song if that and Weed helps lyrically, mentally and also helps feel the music to the core. Thats what i got from it at least but i prolly think that because thats how i prefer to do it

Comment

Ye, he dus it for most his new stuff. Its his trademark

Comment

ya his been doing it alot lately my friends havce even noticed and they arent big wayne fans

Comment

if i were him i'd spark a blunt before every song too.

Comment

Working...
          X