Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cortez Gun

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
    If new evidence came showing Wayne didn't know the gun was on the bus then Cortez would be questioned and possibly charged and Wayne would be freed.
    but why is Cortez's gun on the bus?.. and we knoe tez doesnt go on the bus, etc

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
      If new evidence came showing Wayne didn't know the gun was on the bus then Cortez would be questioned and possibly charged and Wayne would be freed.
      I'm just saying that's the only way bro, not saying it's true

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
        I'm just saying that's the only way bro, not saying it's true
        got ya

Comment

Good He Won't Be Trialed

Comment

and they would find out wayne didn't know how? yea he could say he didn't know, but they would say he's lying.
            if the bus belonged to wayne anyways, it's his responsibility, whether it was his gun or not, i'm not sayin i want him in jail, but he should have known the gun was in the bus and should have 1. gotten it out of the bus or 2. taken some other way of transportation.

Comment

Working...
            X