Wayne A Lyrical Genius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne A Lyrical Genius?

I wanted to make this to see what other people think about Wayne's lyrical talent. I personally think he is the best out there in putting together lines and using all sorts of words/metaphors to get his music across to a wide variety of people. Post some of your favorite lines from songs that you think best exemplify this.
    Oh hes so arrogant, the cocky kind, But you always looking cause I'ma shine, thats right

Re: Wayne A Lyrical Genius?

personally i think eminem is better at lyrics n wordplay but i think that weezy got a better flow n a better use of metaphors n shit like dat

Comment

Best lyricist in the game, hands down.
      Thank Us Sooner || http://thankussooner.com/

Comment

Yeah i think waynes the best lyrical in the game below him are eminem, the game, t.i, nas, krs-one

Y.O.L.O

Comment

You can't forget Jeezy. He's an amazing lyricist. You just don't hear as much from him anymore.
          Thank Us Sooner || http://thankussooner.com/

Comment

No one can be compared to Weezy's talent with lyrics and rap style. Try to find a song of his that doesn't blow ya mind with his lyrics, i mean, the way he describes himself so much better and different than others with his sick metaphores! Plus his unique memory, and not to mention his shocking swag and weezer voice . Wayne's born a legend.

And what i think makes him better than any other artist is that he has all these funny and awesome lyrics on his songs, take for instance Akon.. he has an amazing voice and catchy tunes, hands down.. but he gets old, ya know what i mean? you get fed up hearing his voice, it's the same rnb style on each tape. At least that's my opinion. Sort of a bad example, cause of course, Akon ain't a wrapper.. but ya get my point, you don't get sick of wayne. There's some shit ass good rappers out there in the game, but wayne just..stays way above.

And what makes him so different is that suddenly he can go real hard on a song with sick lyrics! Then the next day he comes out with a chill tune with funny metaphores, the next day, robotic voice with rock! The next day, lazed autotune on a rnb track He has this balance that makes you want more!! rather than less
            So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

Blucka blucka niggas,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHEBkbcwCiw Yep, Wayne' s A Lyrical Genius

D4! C4!
              LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

only thing with Wayne is he just won't stop braggin' about his success and skills, yeah the nigga's gifted. But his biggest competition out there will be rappers such as eminem, i mean, em's lyrics are really good, where he tells us about his life and feelings. But of course em's got some nasty habits aswell, he just wont stop dissin' people
                So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

I think he's the best at wordplay and metaphors. He comes up with a lot of lines you gotta rewind and play it over. But in terms of actual rhyming ability, Eminem's got everyone beat after Relapse.

Comment

Originally posted by OverKast
                    I think he's the best at wordplay and metaphors. He comes up with a lot of lines you gotta rewind and play it over. But in terms of actual rhyming ability, Eminem's got everyone beat after Relapse.
                    co sign. weezy got better metaphors then em tho.
                    The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy
                      Blucka blucka niggas,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHEBkbcwCiw Yep, Wayne' s A Lyrical Genius
                      Hell yeah I feel you on that one. This video is straight wayne just goes off the dome his 106 & Park Freestyle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FsShcY5IrA It aint the real thing just the audio but its straight.
                      Oh hes so arrogant, the cocky kind, But you always looking cause I'ma shine, thats right

Comment

Wayne is not human.
                        Lol, sometimes the man strongly makes me believe that.
                        Lol Back On My Grizzy was just playing
                        and the lines
                        " And they say money talks, well I'm the vantriliquist.
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X