Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne A Lyrical Genius?

Originally posted by Lil_Ole
    only thing with Wayne is he just won't stop braggin' about his success and skills, yeah the nigga's gifted. But his biggest competition out there will be rappers such as eminem, i mean, em's lyrics are really good, where he tells us about his life and feelings. But of course em's got some nasty habits aswell, he just wont stop dissin' people
    Wayne thinks he is the best.
    And even if you're not the best, but you play it off like it and BELIEVE your the best.
    If you don't think you're the best, who will?
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
      only thing with Wayne is he just won't stop braggin' about his success and skills, yeah the nigga's gifted. But his biggest competition out there will be rappers such as eminem, i mean, em's lyrics are really good, where he tells us about his life and feelings. But of course em's got some nasty habits aswell, he just wont stop dissin' people
      And even if you're not the best think. But you play it off like it and BELIEVE your the best.
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

His metaphors are amazing the way he delivers is genius!
        Syrup Got Me Slow Like A Turtle Round This Hoe

Comment

And even if you're not the best, but you play it off like it and BELIEVE your the best.
          well yeah, you got a point, but i'd like to see more songs like Prom Queen and Hot Revolver, where there's a story behind it all, with emotion and episodes we may all experience, instead of a whole bunch with "I am the best, no one can be compared to me" stuff.. though! He IS the best and no one CAN be compared to him! .. but i guess what i'm sayin' is i'd like to hear more songs where there's a storyline or perhaps his emotional sides
          So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

"house so big, like a live in a building"

Comment

for sure there is no doubt in my mind
              Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

[quote=Lil_Ole]
                Originally posted by "Lil_Ole":2dpjsyta
                well yeah, you got a point, but i'd like to see more songs like Prom Queen and Hot Revolver, where there's a story behind it all, with emotion and episodes we may all experience, instead of a whole bunch with "I am the best, no one can be compared to me" stuff.. though! He IS the best and no one CAN be compared to him! .. but i guess what i'm sayin' is i'd like to hear more songs where there's a storyline or perhaps his emotional sides [/quote:2dpjsyta]

Yeah I see what you mean I think that it is good he does have a storyline to the music but he also shows his lyrical talent in other songs being if they make sense or not.
                Oh hes so arrogant, the cocky kind, But you always looking cause I'ma shine, thats right

Comment

[quote=weezybaby45]
                  Originally posted by "Lil_Ole":2absjn02
                  well yeah, you got a point, but i'd like to see more songs like Prom Queen and Hot Revolver, where there's a story behind it all, with emotion and episodes we may all experience, instead of a whole bunch with "I am the best, no one can be compared to me" stuff.. though! He IS the best and no one CAN be compared to him! .. but i guess what i'm sayin' is i'd like to hear more songs where there's a storyline or perhaps his emotional sides
                  Yeah I see what you mean I think that it is good he does have a storyline to the music but he also shows his lyrical talent in other songs being if they make sense or not.[/quote:2absjn02]

Exactly, yeah don't get me wrong, I get chills to all his metaphoric lines, I just think he'd do good with some more of those real event songs, not sure why it got that into me, but i really enjoyed listening to his lyrics in Prom Queen, felt good to see another side of his plus it reminds me of myself, bleh.

I'm gonna buy those shades by the way! The ones he wears in prom queen, in the ballroom. Sabre Madness
                  So motherfuck em' I was born by myself with my dick in my hand, with my mind on the million dollar plan, now baby you are looking at the million dollar man, and imma die alone so alone I stand

Comment

The shit you hear about me could be true, but then again it could be ask fake as the bitch who told you.
                    I'm looking like a star bitch, when you see me make a wish.

Comment

Originally posted by LayzeeEyez
                      personally i think eminem is better at lyrics n wordplay but i think that weezy got a better flow n a better use of metaphors n shit like dat
                      no eminem is ok at lyrics. but lil wayne his the best at lyrics.

"Wayne�s world
                      Planet Rock
                      Panties drop
                      And the tops
                      And she gonna rock �til the camera stop"

Comment

Yeah Weezy is on the top right now! He can do anything he will and he DOES that.
                        Some fans might like the rock thing he is doing, but hate some of his other songs,
                        and some like the songs were he is being funny and cocky but hate his rock

So you get satisfied by him in all ways (no homo lol)
                        Thats why he got so many fans.

And yes i think Wayne is a Genius !
                        No one in the game has ever done this before,
                        and being as experimental as he is

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Originally posted by weezyavelli
                          Yeah Weezy is on the top right now! He can do anything he will and he DOES that.
                          Some fans might like the rock thing he is doing, but hate some of his other songs,
                          and some like the songs were he is being funny and cocky but hate his rock

So you get satisfied by him in all ways (no homo lol)
                          Thats why he got so many fans.

And yes i think Wayne is a Genius !
                          No one in the game has ever done this before,
                          and being as experimental as he is
                          You are very right in that aspect what other rapper do you know that has done rock as well? Lol I think that so far he has been able to pull of the rocker/rapper thing. He wants to do something nobody else has done before not just do what has been done better. He said in one of his interviews on The Crucifix Dvd.
                          Oh hes so arrogant, the cocky kind, But you always looking cause I'ma shine, thats right

Comment

Working...
                          X