Letter To wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter To wayne

There is a women who works at my school, who's husband works as a guard there. In this case, its a special connect to Wayne. I'll be able to send him this letter i took a few hours writing... what do u think?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wayne,

How are you doing? My name is Sam. I�m 16 years old and I live on Long Island, not too far from Rikers. I love music and I listen to it all the time. Since I was young, like 13 years I think, I have been completely interested in you, your music, and the things you do. I can remember clearly the day I heard one of your songs and I was like �damn, this guy is amazing!� I was shooting hoops with my friend in the driveway and he cut the music on, and he�s banging out the song �Go DJ�. I drop that ball and stand in front of the speaker listening to the whole thing and I loved it! From there on in, all music I listen to, is your music! Every day when I walk into school and leave school or when im in school I listen to you on the I-Touch.
    First off, I will let you know what my favorite songs are off some of your major alblums. On �The Block Is Hot�, that was the single and I loved it! That song is an instant classic and I never get tired of it. On �Tha Carter�, my favorite song is �Go DJ.� Great song for a party to dance to, and I love the beat! On �Tha Carter II,� my favorite is �Hustler Music.� That song seems to have some kind of meaning to me and I like to play it a lot when I�m just chillin. I also like �Best Rapper Alive.� That song shows that you really are the best out there! On �Tha Carter III�, the one that sold over a million copies in just a week, my favorite song has to be �A Milli� That song has great lyrics! I hear it a lot and I love it every time! On your latest album, �Rebirth�, I gotta say, I love every song, but the one I really like is �One Way Trip.� Travis Barker killed it on the beat and you killed it on the lyrics. Having Kevin Rudolf on the track made it awesome too!
    You have also been featured on so many other artists� albums which is awesome! On Baby�s album, �Priceless�, I like the song �Priceless.� you are on almost every track and you make the song shine! I also love �We Are Young Money.� My favorite song on it is �Bedrock.� I also love, �5* Stunna,� and �Like Father Like Son.� The mixtapes, are totally amazing and I can listen to every single song on it and love it still, even though some of the mixtapes are a little older. I have some of the mixtapes on my I-Touch. Here�s a breakdown of each and the song I like on them. On �Dedication,� my fav �Much More.� On �Dedication 2,� my fav is �Get �Em.� On �Drought Is Over 5 (DIO)�, my fav is �Stunt When I See You.� On �DIO4�, my fav is �Eat You Alive.� On �DIO4,� my fav is �When They Come for Me.� On �No Ceilings,� your latest mixtape, I like �Wasted� and �Single.� And as far as all your music videos, I like every one. In my opinion, every one is amazing in its own way.
    Your involvement in videos and shows has been amazing! I watch all your interviews, (Jimmy Kimmel, Katie Couric etc). I like them because even though you may say something that you said in another interview, you always make them very interesting and I watch them a lot. Now, you have been featured on tv shows, like �The Boondocks.� I saw that on You Tube one day and I thought that was awesome! And you were recently on �Freaknik.� That was super amazing! I loved your part! I saw you on �Hurricane Season� too. You had a good part! That was a pretty cool movie. �Baller Blockin� is a great movie that gave me a perspective of what it was like for you in Hollygrove. I brought �The Carter Documentary� when It came out and I loved it a lot!! Some great behind the scenes footage and excellent interviews which made me view you in a good way. It was cool to see all that. I recently got the Nino Brown dvd�s. Both of them were super good, especially the second one! It was awesome seeing you record songs for �No Ceilings� and other things, like music video shoots. I hope to see more videos soon!
    I think it is just way amazing to see how you grew up from a little kid to an superstar! Hollygrove seems like a mad tough hood, and you stayed strong! Writing those raps at such a young age, excelling at school and meeting Baby and Slim made you into an amazing guy! It�s also a blessing that you survived that accident when you shot yourself in the chest by mistake. You have your child, Reginae too, which I think is very very cool. I know that she really cares about you and so do your other children. You are a great father to them, even though you may be busy a lot. Your mother, Cita is still in your life and staying strong, I hope.
    Someone once asked me, why do you admire Weezy a lot? Well I told them and now I�ll tell you. You are unique. Every single song you�ve done, which I know is over 1,000, released or not, is amazing! A lot of them are very unique and some contain great messages that I have followed. You are always motivated to go into that studio and record wherever you are. I really like your ability to hop on someone else�s song and beat the beat up with your amazing lyrical talent and voice. Your work ethic is unbeatable! You love to work and that�s part of what makes you the best. You won four Grammy�s, you learned to use autotune and make some amazing tracks, you went on many tours over the months. You sold over a million copies of �Tha Carter III� in just one week! Now that�s what I call a great worker! And with great work comes great success.
    Apart from music and work, I also love the cars, etc. You have some sick ass rides. You got that all black Bugatti Veyron, which looks mad fast. I know Baby gave you the Phantom. I also heard you got an Aston Martin and a Lamborghini. What other cars do you have? I also really like that bus. The black one with the gold/silver stripes on the side. I�ve always wanted one of those. I like your houses also! I know you got the condo in Atlanta, a condo in Miami (got it sold yet?), and the mansion in South Beach, Miami (which happens to be my favorite). Your swagger is incredible and I like it! You always are rockin the coolest clothes and some of the outfits I like so much that I go out and get them myself. I love that �Listen to Lil Wayne� shirt, and the �@LilTunechi� shirts.
    I�ve said so much that this letter is getting mad long, but I wanted to keep it short for you because I sometimes know people don�t like long ass letters. Before I say my final things, here are some questions that I hope you can answer:

-When is �Drought Is Over 7� being released?

-The song �30 Mins to N.O.� from the Carter Doc, that�s my all time favorite song, and if it was released I�d be so happy! Can you get it released soon?

-The song �I Feel Me� from �DIO7� is that one going to be released? It sounds dope!

I bet you�re wondering how I got the idea to this letter, and trust me, I�m not one of those crazy �omg omg its Weezy I love you!!� fans haha. One of the guards who works at Rikers has a wife that is a staff member at my school. I found out that from my friend. She told me that I could maybe send something to you if I give it to his wife (to give to you somehow), and sure enough this letter was my idea. It�s a blessing to have a connection like that, meaning I can get a letter out to you, when most fans don�t have that special connection.
    Now around October, when I heard you were going to be going to jail, I was of course sad and upset, but on Feb 9th, I was happy to hear you got a little extension, but I knew you�d be going back. Then there was the fire on the 2nd. Then finally, on the 8th, you went in. I respect that you were accepting about doing your time. Even though the gun situation might could have been reviewed from a different angle, and found you innocent, you might have been lucky. But that wasn�t the case. At least you stood up and confessed. Your lawyer, Stacey Richman, did a great job trying to make sure everything went ok and helped in the case to defend you, and I applaud her for all the great work she�s done. You were assigned a year at Rikers, but I know you might (and probably will) get 8 months.
    I hope all of this was worthwhile and I hope that this letter made you feel happy. There is one thing though, that I know is impossible, but I�d never know unless I try. There are 2 things I�d like to have happen. They have been dreams for as long as I can remember. One day this year, I�d like to meet Young Money and chill with them. And most importantly, when you get out of prison, it would be an extremely big blessing and dream come true if I could meet and hang out with you for just one day, that�s all I�m asking.

Thank You very very much for reading this letter! I appreciate it greatly and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Peace out, Tunechi

Re: Letter To wayne

Thats a really great letter man. I really hope he gets this! I think that this is something that will keep his spirits up during his term. Hope he grants your wishes for you one day! Wouldnt surprise me if he did.......
    Check out my site below!
    dieboltdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

No need for questions but very nice
      For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

Just read it. Very good. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy he's still getting so much support from fans. Some things I would like you to change are how you spelled "hustler musik" also you said "I feel me" was from DIO7? It'd from DIO6 But overall, its very good. Im glad you pointed out the fact that you're not one of those "OMG WEEZY!!" people, that would freak him about a bit . I hope he does get this. Keep us updated with what happens!

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

if you can actually get a letter to reach lil wayne then God bless you, hook some of us up

Comment

idk if he would like the question about da drought is over 7 lol

Comment

dont tell him when dio7 is coming out
              dio7 are basically stolen weezy songs

And you don't wanna fuck with a soldier,Use your head, or ill take it off ya shoulder,Mail it to your mom, with a dozen of roses.

Comment

Originally posted by acid16

i been saying this for the longest...yall supportin a bum living of weezy

Comment

Originally posted by MrWavez

they are purchased, and most of them would never get released without dj's that do that. we should be thankful we get more music, also weezy has said he's cool with them

Comment

nice letter bro

i hope he gets it and reads it....

u should of mentioned how his fans felt...that he will be alright,and that YM will do great while hes gon.etc
                    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                    I'm on my so mean shit!
                    And you don't know me bitch
                    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

He should read it. What else does he have to do? It'll make his day go by faster too

Comment

Originally posted by thrash82
                        Originally posted by MrWavez

they are purchased, and most of them would never get released without dj's that do that. we should be thankful we get more music, also weezy has said he's cool with them

when was this....last time i heard he said fuck empire in 08?

Comment

Working...
                        X