lil wayne and eminem in forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil wayne and eminem in forever

ok well i know this is now somewat old but why was it thought that wayne and eminem had dissed eachother in forever?

Re: lil wayne and eminem in forever

They didn't when Shady disses people he doesn't try to hide it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow, nuts they go, Macademia go so balistic whoa, He can make them look like bozos hes wonderin if he should spit this slow, Fuck no, go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh (that�s to Kanye) no,He aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinnochio to poke his nose,(that�s to ?) back into the game and they know, rap will never be the same as before, bashin into the brains of these hoes, and establishin a name as he goes (voila a Drake) the passion and the flame is ignited, you cant put it out once we light it, this shit is exactly what the fuck that im talking bout when we riot, you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin, and spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it,payback muthafucka for the way that you got at me hows it taste? when i slap the taste,out of your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place, (thats to Wayne himself) im hannibal lecter so just incase you was thinkin of savin face, you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so drake.

Comment

Originally posted by ijm_155
        There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow, nuts they go, Macademia go so balistic whoa, He can make them look like bozos hes wonderin if he should spit this slow, Fuck no, go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh (that�s to Kanye) no,He aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinnochio to poke his nose,(that�s to ?) back into the game and they know, rap will never be the same as before, bashin into the brains of these hoes, and establishin a name as he goes (voila a Drake) the passion and the flame is ignited, you cant put it out once we light it, this shit is exactly what the fuck that im talking bout when we riot, you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin, and spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it,payback muthafucka for the way that you got at me hows it taste? when i slap the taste,out of your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place, (thats to Wayne himself) im hannibal lecter so just incase you was thinkin of savin face, you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so drake.
        dudr your the type of person that thinks way to much on things. he didnt diss anyone
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

ok everyone took this question too far i know they didnt diss eachother
          but i heard that ppl had thought they did and i was wondering wat lines made people THINK they dissed eachother

Comment

Last edited by jmtitan10; 02-13-2016, 04:52 AM.
            "Bitch I'm paid, is all I gotta say"
            "My bullets come with wings and your cerebellum can fly"

Comment

em didnt diss them

Comment

you would post something like this
                how is he gonna diss people he workin with. the only person he dissed in his verse was gucci. the whole pinnocio thing was about how gucci jumped on mariahs track and called em pinnocio.
                thats all

Comment

haha none of those lines was even remotely directed to anyone

Comment

rofl he dissed wayne then he flew to miami to record a song with him

Comment

let's think logically here for a second, would they really bring em on the track, JUST so he can diss them?

Comment

If he em dissed em, he wouldnt have performed with them at the grammys

Comment

Working...
                        X