Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose actually making moves in tha streets? Jeezy or Weezy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose actually making moves in tha streets? Jeezy or Weezy?

Who do you guys think is actually living the lyrics and why you personaly belive so..for me its jeezy he just acts and talks like a straight street nigga and wayne to me more studio...
    You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Re: Whose actually making moves in tha streets? Jeezy or Weezy?

lol

Comment

so jeezy's selling drugs?.. killing and shooting people?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
        lol
        sorry if the topix dumb im just tryin to think of something new to talk about...
        You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Originally posted by smokeriser
          Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
          lol
          sorry if the topix dumb im just tryin to think of something new to talk about...
          this is dum

wayhe making moves and he in JAIL
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

This topic isnt that dumb u listin to a rapper that raps about drugs and money and guns..all im askin is who do u thinks actualy living it ya wayne had a gun and got pinchd but it aint like the cops yoked him up on the streets poppin off at sum 1..it was just possesion.

Comment

Lol i doubt any rapper actually does what they say in their music. You really think Jeezy is robbing & shooting people They're rich, they can have any person do it for them

Comment

Originally posted by smokeriser
                Who do you guys think is actually living the lyrics and why you personaly belive so..for me its jeezy he just acts and talks like a straight street nigga and wayne to me more studio...
                if u think they rap about shit they dont do y are u even into it? I dont know about u but i dont like people who lie and tell stories bout shit they dont do..im sure u feel the same way if u think weezy an actor y do u even like em??or look up to em Cuz if ur like me i hate people who lie about shit they dont do..so?

Comment

NO big time rapper is selling or killing people.... thats just dumb.... NOW they may have done so beofre they started rapping (made it big) ... so
                  Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                    Lol i doubt any rapper actually does what they say in their music. You really think Jeezy is robbing & shooting people They're rich, they can have any person do it for them
                    Jeezy got his people to try and steal Gucci's chain and Jeezy never did shit himself. Gucci actually did something back though lol

Comment

Both are just studio gangsters.
                      rapxclusive.com

Comment

Wayne isn't... wayne is commercial and his lyrics are no longer relevant to hiphop or the streets. He is a fake gangsta.

Jeezy on the other hand still raps about real topics, streets, and from what i see he still has alot of street movement ha.

But to me, they are both fake studio gangsta's like the guy said above me.

Comment

Working...
                        X