Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time do you think Lil Wayne will get in Arizona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time do you think Lil Wayne will get in Arizona?

How much time do you think Lil Wayne will get in Arizona? At this point his defense are going on that the dogs werent trained "properly"...

I am not from Arizona, but I hear they are very strict on drugs. And Wayne was caught with a decent amount....His legal time has delayed everything so long because Yuma County doesn't want to drop it down to a lesser charge. Since they don't do bargains. I don't think he will be able to get out of this one.....I am think 2-3years for him. What is your outlook and what do you think he wil get?

Re: How much time do you think Lil Wayne will get in Arizona?

I think he will be found not guilty.
    If not, 5+ years
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

he had damn near an ozone of coke, like close to three ozs of grass and pure mdma like an oz of that too...i dont remember exact numbers but i dont know if he'll get out of it, the courtroom isn't takin shit from no one, including celebs now-a-days, they like making examples out of them, (they are probably jealous), but regardless, i think he gets out of the charges after realizing how bad jail is during his first 8 mos, even if it means paying off people etc, birdman's got his back, hahah. nah for real, hopefully they will drop the charges, if not, he's probably looking at 15 years +.....but they'll pry shorten his sentance to a couple years at most. Im not too worried about it.

Comment

2 years

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X