Tha carter Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha carter Document

Damn i seen the doc like 8 time n i still cnt get where this song came from or wat its calld but it the one thts playin while he is gettin the crack tattoo on on his for head ......where he is sayin im so fly i chould buy stealth n he says he so rich tht he can really buy stealth .....wats the name on this song wat mixtape its on plz i need help to add it to ma Ipod!.....

Re: Tha carter Document

Originally posted by hotboy04mad
    Damn i seen the doc like 8 time n i still cnt get where this song came from or wat its calld but it the one thts playin while he is gettin the crack tattoo on on his for head ......where he is sayin im so fly i chould buy stealth n he says he so rich tht he can really buy stealth .....wats the name on this song wat mixtape its on plz i need help to add it to ma Ipod!.....

It's called 30 Minutes to New Orleans and it's not on any mixtape. You can only get the elusive track by sacrificing your first born, then god will come out and praise you for doing so, and he'll inject the song in your mind so you can play it whenever you want.

What I mean is that, it's not out yet and you're not the only one looking for it.

Comment

Re: Tha carter Document

aw ok i thought tht was wat the was cu zi kno i wasnt slipin on ma music but thanks...so im guess carter 4 or drought 7 we gett the full song

Comment

Working...
      X