So guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So guys..

I was riding around in my whip today thumpin Willy Wonka, it's got some great bass if I might say so myself.
    Anyway, In my car I have 2 kicker S12L7's and my question to you all is what are you pushin in your car, & what is your favorite weezy song to thump to?

Mine would probably be Veteran's Day.

Re: So guys..

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC
    I was riding around in my whip today thumpin Willy Wonka, it's got some great bass if I might say so myself.
    Anyway, In my car I have 2 kicker S12L7's and my question to you all is what are you pushin in your car, & what is your favorite weezy song to thump to?

Not old enought to drive, but when I'm sitting in my dad's car I could co-sign Veterans Day or maybe Inkredible.
    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I haven't got willy wonka in the ride yet, but tomorrow on my way to school it's going to be thumping

My favs are

I told yall
      We be steady mobbin
      Roger that
      inkredible
      A Milli (Still goes hard)
      Blood niggaz

Alot more, those are the main one's

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ

I haven't got willy wonka in the ride yet, but tomorrow on my way to school it's going to be thumping

My favs are

I told yall
        We be steady mobbin
        Roger that
        inkredible
        A Milli (Still goes hard)
        Blood niggaz

Alot more, those are the main one's
        bro, willy wonka is some serious thump, haha. you're gonna be surprised.

Comment

Working...
        X