Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anybody Think Wayne Was Targeted By The NYPD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anybody Think Wayne Was Targeted By The NYPD?

Think about it, the security at the venue he was performing at were harassing him as soon as he walked in the door. Then during the concert he was like "fuck your security and NYPD" and soon after the show was over the police said they smelt weed coming from his tour bus but yet when they got on the bus they found a gun instead of weed IMO I think It's obviously that he was set up so fuck the police and free weezy. Do you guys agree?

Re: Anybody Think Wayne Was Targeted By The NYPD?

Hmmmmm. Sounds Just About Right. FUCK THE FEDS

Comment

Re: Does Anybody Think Wayne Was Targeted By The NYPD?

I dont think he was set up, just "wrong place, wrong time" situation. Obviously, weed is illegal, so if officers smell it, he has the right to search it, and while searching, they found a gun. And bam, gun charge.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561
        I dont think he was set up, just "wrong place, wrong time" situation. Obviously, weed is illegal, so if officers smell it, he has the right to search it, and while searching, they found a gun. And bam, gun charge.
        But what happened to the weed? I think they made it up so they had a reason to search his bus

Comment

yup..i agree..if da gun was registered..none of this would of happened..and also it should of been registered under somebodys elses name..but oh wells..FUCK DA FEDS
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            But what happened to the weed? I think they made it up so they had a reason to search his bus
            If anything, they stopped searching. An unregistered gun is far more dangerous than a blunt. I dont really know, considering i wasn't there. But i'm only going on what i think happend that night.

Also, i thought the gun was unregistered, but it was Cortez's?

Comment

FUCK THE PO LICE

Comment

they planted the gun

CONSPIRACIES!

Comment

i mean the weed situation could have been personal shit he was smoking on, it coulda been flushed or diverted outta the bus, there's countless posibilities. maybe he really just had personal that was flushed or smoked? Maybe they let him get by with his grass but not the weapons charge? the word may never know.

Comment

In the words of the best rapper alive...

Originally posted by Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.
                    The fedz tryna clip us
                    but we ain't even trippin
                    I'm goin in...

Comment

The gun was registered on Cortez Bryant, that's what I've heard all along.. On another note, I find it strange that not EVERYONE on the bus was arrested, which is the normal procedure in this situation.. They just walked onto the bus and asked; "who's Lil Wayne?", and then just took him with them.. Fuck the Hip Hop-Police!!!
                      I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

yeah they def kinda fucked with him more then they should have but think bout it he was like fuck these guys and they got pissed and probley just was like lets fuck this guy over for talkin shit to us either way fuck the feds

Comment

Working...
                        X