CARTER 3 THEME????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARTER 3 THEME????

if u guys heard carter I and Carter II, u got walk in/inside/walk out (carter one), fly in/the carter 2/fly out (carter 2). they both had this structure and theme.....WTF happened to carter 3 man, i was really expecting that shit on C3, n what about c4, u guys think it should have it????
    "bitch i do what i does/
    y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
    -Weazy

Re: CARTER 3 THEME????

I know i was waiting for that structure too..

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
      I know i was waiting for that structure too..
      the illest one was ffrom the carter, "Marley dont shoot them" lol, the beat was sick for the walk in's,
      man thats one of the reasons i think he disappointed for the carter 3, next to the bragging and boosting
      "bitch i do what i does/
      -Weazy

Comment

to be honest i really never noticed till awhile back (since i had to play ketchup with his shit lol) when i was listenin to c1 c2 and c3 alot and i noticed the theme between c1 and 2 and i was like huh what happened to 3

but yea idk maybe he didnt do it cuz of all the leaks maybe idk itd be cool to bring it back on c4 but since c3 didnt have it idk if hell do it... he might bring it back tho
        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Wasn't 3peak the walk in and misunderstood-don't get it the walk out for tha carter 3?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
            Wasn't 3peak the walk in and misunderstood-don't get it the walk out for tha carter 3?
            yeah man, u read my mind, for c1/c2, he talked mostly, misunderstood, he basically talked, but it would of been crazy if misunderstood was the theme thingy. the beat is too ill, it would fit man,

3 peat is a sick song too man, "I cant be stopped even if they stopped me"
            "bitch i do what i does/
            -Weazy

Comment

3 peat is like an intro/ welcome to the machine song, and that melts in 2 "mr Carter" but the rest of tha songs r just whatever no structure

Comment

he was suppoased to do that with 'A Millie'...he was gon have like 3 different versions of A Milli...one with Tyga, one with Hurricane Chris, and one with the YM label

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt
                  he was suppoased to do that with 'A Millie'...he was gon have like 3 different versions of A Milli...one with Tyga, one with Hurricane Chris, and one with the YM label
                  that would of been sick, he should of the sticken to the "carter" structure
                  "bitch i do what i does/
                  -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
                    3peaT
                    lol.
                    but na..?
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Where u heard that ? ..

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Originally posted by weezyavelli
                        Where u heard that ? ..
                        i saw that shit on wikipedia and sum articles a while back
                        "bitch i do what i does/
                        -Weazy

Comment

Working...
                        X