• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can't find song name?

Originally posted by Tunechi's Injustice
    Originally posted by NiiXz
    Originally posted by Daigo
    It's off of Dedication. The song's called "Weezy F. Baby". #20.
    http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-play ... d=m4416928
    I love you, I knew it was off a dedication mixtape. Forgot to check the first one.
    Nice Find Bro I Never Heared The Song Before That
    yeah that's the song with the "mr. big" or "they call him mr. big" Beat. always liked that beat and glad weezy jumped on it. although, i think the beat of "mr. big" may have came from somewhere too. "they call him mr. big--but not because of my size"

.........................................................................................................................

what is the song where he goes "i used to be so well rounded, now i walk around dumbfounded" or somehting like that? don't have that song

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
      Originally posted by Tunechi's Injustice
      Originally posted by NiiXz
      Originally posted by Daigo
      It's off of Dedication. The song's called "Weezy F. Baby". #20.
      http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-play ... d=m4416928
      I love you, I knew it was off a dedication mixtape. Forgot to check the first one.
      Nice Find Bro I Never Heared The Song Before That
      yeah that's the song with the "mr. big" or "they call him mr. big" Beat. always liked that beat and glad weezy jumped on it. although, i think the beat of "mr. big" may have came from somewhere too. "they call him mr. big--but not because of my size"

.........................................................................................................................

what is the song where he goes "i used to be so well rounded, now i walk around dumbfounded" or somehting like that? don't have that song
      I used to be so well-rounded but now i tip toes on hells boundaries you mean? its Lil Wayne Ft Gorilla Zoe - Lost

Comment

cool...thanks illuzion`123

i prolly coulda typed "i used to be so well-rounded" in quotes on google and got back lyrics to wayne to identify the song name, but fuck, you know, i like to hear it from my HQ homies

Comment

Working...
        X