No announcement yet.

How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

I mean with that mixtape and "baseball sex" and all these rumored/true babies...?

Me, personally, I'm disappointed. I mean almost EVERY SINGLE SONG had been heard or was leaked... and then those ridiculous DJ drops didn't help the situation Then when I heard "Baseball sex", I was like "What's going on?" I heard it was kinda old, but still the fact. I'm hoping maybe this kind of thing is only a one time kinda thing and he hasn't let all the damn drugs and fame get to his head. And about the kids... well I would say it's none of my business so Im'a let him do him... but, seem like he doin everybody else instead! Nah but for real, that's just crazy. Only had one kid this whole time then pop out 3 in the same year. (Still the best rapper alive though, of course! I'm just curious as to what everyone else thinks.)

What do y'all think

Re: How y'all feelin bout Wayne right now?

just fyi...that wasnt an official mixtape...

Comment

i think is great

Comment

Still amazing!

Smoke good, eat good.
        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

what do you mean you hope its a one time thing?

baseball sex was good... so what its on an old beat its still good
          he can have as many kids as he wants

and of course always and forever the greatest rapper alive
          Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Don't see nothing wrong he still be the best rapper alive YA DIGG
            "Ok, they say my girl look regular
            But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
            And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
            She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

nothing to prove, its all done... do your thiiiiiing baby!

Comment

I remember when Wayne dropped Drought 3. niggas was saying he was just hot 4 the summer,and he'll go away. newflash bitches n bitchets. My nigga Weezy still in dis bitch. so getcha burners. cuz he takin ova this thang called HIP HOP.
                Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

i'm really disappointed w/ that baseball sex bullshit that i just heard and that seemed to break the camel's back w/ my tolerence w/ fuckin autotune, seriously that song would've been so good if the autotune didn't make it so unbearable to listen to, he ruins SO MANY GOOD SESSIONS THIS WAY if he would just sing i would be completely fine, i think thats decent, but this shit the way that he is operating it just sounds awful, he's way too talented to use that shit, leave that to washed up pop singers ex: Britney Spears

And i'm done
                  Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                  viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
                    i'm really disappointed w/ that baseball sex bullshit that i just heard and that seemed to break the camel's back w/ my tolerence w/ fuckin autotune, seriously that song would've been so good if the autotune didn't make it so unbearable to listen to, he ruins SO MANY GOOD SESSIONS THIS WAY if he would just sing i would be completely fine, i think thats decent, but this shit the way that he is operating it just sounds awful, he's way too talented to use that shit, leave that to washed up pop singers ex: Britney Spears

And i'm done
                    I semi-feel this way. I dont' mind the autotune so much, as he still spits some raw lines (Get Bizzy, etc.), but I am so fucking fed up with all this R & B singing bullshit. I dont want to hear Wayne sing, because let's face it, Weezy is NOT a good singer. However, i DO want to hear him spit, because he IS a good rapper, the best rapper alive in fact.

Comment

my honest opinion is that his consistency of amazing hooks and lines is starting to drop...this whole rebirth thing was cool when we heard prom queen but the waits beggining to make me miss old skool weezy. the babies is kool its his own thing he has nuff paper to feed all our babies but he seriously needs to respond to 50 dissing em all the time juss one amazing diss track would be all that we need to shut 50 up

Comment

Originally posted by kurtztay
                        he still spits some raw lines (Get Bizzy, etc.)
                        no, D3 is chill, but i'm talkin bout when the auto tune is so garbled that you can't even understand what he's saying
                        Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                        viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Working...
                        X