Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha Carter Doc Soundtrack

Originally posted by Jawbreaker Jake

This looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing several shops.
    well no shit. Every mixtape cover is usually photoshopped or used in some image editing software.

Comment

Where did you actually get this ?
      Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.S
        Where did you actually get this ?
        lmao look at the huge really black block covering the words on the origional cover! if you all think this is real then you are all fools! its obviously made in paint, you can see the fat block to the left of wayne's body, lock this!

Comment

The only way to find it if it is fake or not is from the source, so Wheelchair Jimmy, where did you find this?

Comment

Don't Think Thats Real But If It Is It Dosn't Really Matter We Know All Of Them

Comment

Aint that hard to make, Made this one in five minutes with Microsoft Paint

And as for an official soundtrack, i think it'll be pointless, we know mostly all of the songs.
              EDIT: Yes, i forgot to actually make it look like a actual CD case, but fuck it, it took five minutes

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561

And as for an official soundtrack, i think it'll be pointless, we know mostly all of the songs.
                EDIT: Yes, i forgot to actually make it look like a actual CD case, but fuck it, it took five minutes
                Wow Nice ArtWork

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY

Wow Nice ArtWork
                  nigga, stop lyinn lmao it literally took me five minutes, and i'm not even an artist, but thanks broo.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY

Wow Nice ArtWork
                    nigga, stop lyinn lmao it literally took me five minutes, and i'm not even an artist, but thanks broo.

Lol Its Good Trust Me

Comment

Must be a fake because there is no word of it on adam lough's twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X