• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detox..

Originally posted by crash92
    Originally posted by Mr. BreezYbeatZ
    Originally posted by gaurang
    yea but dre's beats are fucking amazing

They're good, but not that good. If you listen carefully his beats consist of the same kick and snare every time. He just adds different stuff to each.
    Yeah, almost every Dre beat has that Four-on-the-floor pattern (kick, hat, snare, hat, kick, hat, snare, hat.. etc)..
    Exactly, but because all of his beats are basic, the kicks and the snares are really sharp.

Comment

[quote=Mr. BreezYbeatZ]
      Originally posted by crash92
      Originally posted by "Mr. BreezYbeatZ":2bpxer2a
      Originally posted by gaurang
      yea but dre's beats are fucking amazing

They're good, but not that good. If you listen carefully his beats consist of the same kick and snare every time. He just adds different stuff to each.
      Yeah, almost every Dre beat has that Four-on-the-floor pattern (kick, hat, snare, hat, kick, hat, snare, hat.. etc)..
      Exactly, but because all of his beats are basic, the kicks and the snares are really sharp.[/quote:2bpxer2a]

This is the same with the Runners [Everyday I'm Hustling, Go Hard] They use the same bass line in almost every song. Alot of producers do it. Look @ Boi-1da he uses the same drums.

Comment

Originally posted by OctobersVeryOwn
        The MAJORITY of Detox will have Jay & Em writing.
        Co-Sign.. Dre have a history of using rhymes that isn't his. Everyone knows since his N.W.A era he was weak on the mic. Eazy pointed that one out to me. It still sounds nice when he spit, so I really don't care who wrote it at the end of the day. It's who says it, and how they say it.
        Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Also back to the OP it could also mean they are both on detox , dre confirmed lil wayne was on it

Comment

Originally posted by Zati
            Everyone knows since his N.W.A era he was weak on the mic. Eazy pointed that one out to me.
            They all were weak neither eazy or dre wrote their lyrics it was all Dre's nigga D.O.C and Ice Cube...Everyone knows that Next Episode was written by Snoop and Forgot about Dre by Eminem but it still sounded sik comin out of Dre's mouf.

Comment

i really dbt care who wrote for dre i like his flow when ever i listen to him rap i feel like im 12 agen first time listening to old school rap

Comment

Detox is gonna be amazing. Period.

Comment

Working...
                X