Lumanati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumanati

Everyone at my schools sayin shit like wayne and kanye and Jigga are in some secret society called the Lumanati, they say they give their soul to the devil thats why there so famous, personally I think its bullshit, Wayne grew up in hollygrove how the fucks he gunna here about some secret lumanati shit haha

Re: Lumanati

It's bullshit.. just .. nvm lol.
    It's very complicated and bullshit to me.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Complete bullshit. Wayne talks about God and has made songs about prayer and stuff. Didn't sell his soul to the devil

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
        It's bullshit.. just .. nvm lol.
        It's very complicated and bullshit to me.
        VERY complicated indeed lol

and if i had a dollar for every damn time someone talked about the ILLUMINATI (thats how it's spelled and pronounced) on this forum i'd be a millionaire
        and this is a wayne forum and site, not kanye and jay-z site, if you have comments about them just to say that wayne is not, put it in the off topic section.
        thank you

Comment

wtf, how is it avaible to give your soul to the Devil when the Devil doesn't exist just like god doesn't??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lame... some people give their soul to god just like some others give their soul to the devil.
            Jay-z is one of them for sure but lil wayne isnt. Lil wayne speaks just about too much about god to be one of them. According to some shit i read they dont like when people talk about this (see what happened to 2pac when he turned his back from them)
            Hollygrove USA, parlez-vous francais?

Comment

I love these Middle/Highschool rumor threads!

Comment

wayne isnt nor kanyne but jay is deffo

Comment

To some extent i believe some of that stuff (0.5%)

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Don't believe everything people say. Half of them are probably jumping on the bandwagon because they have no sense of originality.

To the people who said Jay-z is part of the Illuminati, stop making ignorant statements. You're no better than the people who started the rumors.

Also, let's not talk about whether or not a higher being exist. That just starts up a conversation that leads to nowhere.

Comment

No offense but white people dont like successful black people and its as simple as that. And people dont got enough common sense to use their brain and think about how stupid they sound. People so easily believe everything that they hear as i stated in a forum about this before. You cant believe nothing that you actually hear unless you hear it from the person itself. Example i can make website about seeing jesus and people would believe it and me knowing that i am telling a lie but people would start saying oh i seen jesus and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                        wtf, how is it avaible to give your soul to the Devil when the Devil doesn't exist just like god doesn't??
                        Haha, you're going to get enemies on here by saying things like that.
                        But I agree, that Illuminati shit is bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                        X