• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lumanati

WTF Not Heared Much But Bullshit To Me

Comment

Originally posted by swaggerlikewayne
      Everyone at my schools sayin shit like wayne and kanye and Jigga are in some secret society called the Lumanati, they say they give their soul to the devil thats why there so famous, personally I think its bullshit, Wayne grew up in hollygrove how the fucks he gunna here about some secret lumanati shit haha

It's actually called Illuminati, which is supposevly a secret society that universally controls everything.
      Jay is well known accused of being one. And Kanye, which I doubt. First to actually say something was 2Pac.
      He was our soldier. It was all meant to be in my eyes. The son of a former Black Panther activist, going agaisnt the government as a rapper? That's genius. Until the event of his demise. You should look into his last album before his passing.
      Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Its not true... I hope its not. He was giving the impression at one point that he thinks he's higher than God because in I'm Me he said "And I'm the God, and this is what I bless them with" and in Successful he is said "Ask her who I am to her and she yell, God" but who knows that's him. Most rap music is the devils music anyways. Killing, using drugs for the wrong reasons, unmarried sex, its all sins (i know that's a little off subject).

Comment

ILLUMINATI........to be unscrambled using backwards alphabet code(b.a.c.) and not forgetting symbols

I=the symbol of the 1...1 is A
          LL=ll or 11 which is the 'K'
          U=6=9=I
          M=W due to symbols
          I= R in b.a.c
          N=N
          A=A
          T=T
          I=R in b.a.c

so, with that, ILLUMINATI=AKIWRNATR...unscrambe that to "wain kartr"(another way to spell "wayne carter")

most secrets are kept in etymology and numerology, so that words can take on new meanings when hundreds or thousands of years have past.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
            ILLUMINATI........to be unscrambled using backwards alphabet code(b.a.c.) and not forgetting symbols

U=6=9=I
            M=W due to symbols
            I= R in b.a.c
            N=N
            A=A
            T=T
            I=R in b.a.c

so, with that, ILLUMINATI=AKIWRNATR...unscrambe that to "wain kartr"(another way to spell "wayne carter")

most secrets are kept in etymology and numerology, so that words can take on new meanings when hundreds or thousands of years have past.

lmao that was so ridiculous

Comment

U=6=9=I
              M=W due to symbols
              I= R in b.a.c
              N=N
              A=A
              T=T
              I=R in b.a.c

Someone Call The Idiot House, We Got One On The Loose

You Can't Believe That Dude

Comment

theindustryexposed.com

Wayne's on part 15
                im flawless no mistakes , im gorgeous on mixtapes

Comment

HOLY SHIT!
                  ILLUMINATI= 10 Letters
                  10-1=9
                  HomeMaker = 9 Letters
                  CARTERIII = 9 letters

OMG ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune.

U=6=9=I
                    M=W due to symbols
                    I= R in b.a.c
                    N=N
                    A=A
                    T=T
                    I=R in b.a.c

Someone Call The Idiot House, We Got One On The Loose

You Can't Believe That Dude
                    lmao! naw you crazy for that one

Comment

Never before seen footage of drake, wayne, birdman etc... in this free mason-lumanati edtion

http://theindustryexposed.com/index.php ... itstart=12

skip to 4 mins

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ
                        Never before seen footage of drake, wayne, birdman etc... in this free mason-lumanati edtion

http://theindustryexposed.com/index.php ... itstart=12

skip to 4 mins
                        Which video?

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

This is embarrassingly stupid. I don't want to start an argument, but will if someone actually believes any of this this...

1. The real Illuminati started in 1776 or sometime around then in France I believe.
                          2. The Illuminati WAS so ultra-secret that historians and scholars struggle to piece together who members were, how it functioned, and whether they still hold any influence at all whatsoever today (let alone since the 1900s).
                          3. Traditional Illuminati members were either royalty, powerful, political, or highly intelligent members of society (sadly, none of the accused really fit the true mold).
                          4. Illuminati is NOT a religion and doesn't have anything to do with the devil.
                          5. And even if it is still around... (in which case most scholars/historians assume that members are supreme court justices, federal reserve high level officials, or other often random political candidates) the Illuminati's ultimate goal as a secret society is in short world domination or more realistically the controlling and manipulating of laws/rules/regulations to further increase the members wealth, success, and power.

In short... these are stupid rumors based on speculation with no evidence or proof and buying into them is asinine and emphasizes your own lack of intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                          X